↬2↫

Outside Jay, Shelly, Dom, June and Yuna are sat on a bench eating and talking.

Dom whines tugging Yuna's arm which Yuna ignores him. June takes a drink of water then side eyes Jay "So, Shelly who was that guy you were talking with?''

Shelly lightly chuckles "Ah, Kris... Oh?"

Jay's expression shifts slightly nearly unnoticeable but not to Shelly and Dom. Shelly holds Jay'a hand with a smile, Jay's heart rate picks up and he his cheeks turn a light pink.

Shelly giggles squeezing his hand "Jay~ don't be jealous~"

Jay doesn't say anything still blushing.

Dom laughs loudly "Ohoho, Jay's jealous of Kris?" Dom wipes his eyes "Never thought Jay would be jealous again"

Yuna rolls her eyes and hits Dom's arm "Shut up''

Dom stops laughing listening to his Yuna's orders.

Shelly whines "Mhmm want rice dumplings~ so hungry"

June sees a familiar boy walking over "Hey, uhh Mr K. Oh is skipping over"

Jay's hand tightens around Shelly's, Shelly squeezes it back reassuringly.

Kris smiles and sits down besides Shelly "Ahh, hello Shelly, Jay and her friends"

June smiles at Kris "mhmm, hi''

Kris looks at Jay and for a split second there is a hint of mischief in his eyes.

Yuna smiles "Ahh, Kris how come you're sitting with us?''

Kris smiles and laughs "Oh, is that a problem, Yoon Yoonha? Is it illegal for me to sit on a bench with a new friend''

Dom gets defensive of his Yuna and looks at Kris with a slight scowl "Woah hey! She was just asking you, okay?''

Kris raises his arms in defeat "Okay okay, lover boy, I was just telling your girl"

Kris charmingly smiles at Yuna "Sorry, Yuna, I won't be so defensive again"

Jay tugs Shelly's hand he's holding "Let's go"

Shelly looks at him with a smile fully in love with him "Oh, yes''

The pair stand up, Shelly grabs her bag.

June raises an eyebrow "Hey you two, where ya going?"

Jay bluntly as he puts his jumper on "Going to get rice dumplings"

Shelly smiles happily "Really!"

Jay nods and starts walking away with Shelly.

As they walk through the school, Shelly realises something "Hey, it's still school, are we going to just leave?''

Jay nods and Shelly giggles "Ooh~ Jay is leaving school, hmm"

Shelly keeps teasing him and Jay cuts her off "Shelly wants rice dumplings, so yes"

Shelly stops teasing and blushes. She shakes her head "Oh Jay! That's sweet! But we don't have to leave school for me, really, we can get some *after* school"

Jay sternly "We're going, Shelly" he keeps dragging her down the school.

Shelly blushes harder at his authority, so dominant she loves it.

Shelly melts "Ah~ yes, Jay, let's go"

Jay slightly smiles, that bastard Kris won't be able to take his Shelly away from him.

Jay "mhmm, let's go"