•4•

Shelly sent Jay lots of demanding texts needing to know if her Jay actually kissed Daisy, she knows he can't of but she's to possessive and jealous she just needs the reassurance from him.

Shelly groans when she doesn't receive a reply to her hundred of texts. What is he doing? Can't he tell his girlfriend is in distress?

Shelly puts an arm over her eyes and groans, why isn't he responding?!

Ping

Shelly quickly takes her arm off over her eyes and checks the notification.

Babe 🩷
Me and Daisy were together in the classroom alone cleaning up and someone must've took a picture and photoshopped it.

Shelly smiles as she reads the text... but if someone photoshopped it how close were they together? How did they get it so perfect?

Shelly decides not to reply and puts her phone down, closing her eyes to sleep off this stress.

[🐧]

Shelly walks into school feeling stress, jealous and possessive. She doesn't want to feel like Jay didn't tell the truth but it just seems a bit off.

"Shells"

Jay's voice came from behind she turns around and smiles

Jay puts his hand out and holds her hand "Let's go"

Shelly holds his hand back and nods not talking.

Jay feels the emotions coming from her but feels like he can't tell her the truth if she does she might hate him and want to break up.

The two walk to class in an uncomfortable silence but neither know what to say.

Jay squeezes her hand "... Are you alright?" He asks cautiously.

Shelly nods "mhmm fine" She replies quite bluntly not appreciating his lying, she's his girlfriend he can tell her anything and he won't.

Then at the end of the hallway Daisy Choi is there, looking like the innocent girl everyone knows her as, but not to Shelly.

Shelly looks at Jay and notices his nervous look.

She sighs and looks at him in the eyes "Jay, tell me the truth did you kiss her?"