.15.

"Plan failed? What does that mean?" Shelly pokes at Daisy with a firm look on her face.

Jay was getting onto something about them plotting, maybe it was a plan to get between them as Kris has been hanging with Shelly lately. Which has been getting on her nerves.

There's an awkward silence between the four. The 2 plotters not wanting to come forward and admit their wrong.

"It was Kris' plan from the start." Daisy blurts out suddenly. Kris has a shocked look on his face at being outed by his partner.

"The hell, Daisy?!" Kris glares at her "I thought we were in this together!"

Daisy has an unbothered look on her face "It's the truth." she shrugs.

"Why did you do this to start with?" Jay asks. This whole situation is comedic at this point, what's happening?

Kris sighs as he runs his hand through his hair "I wanted you and Shelly to break up so I asked Daisy for help." he comes clean "Keep you distracted with her so I can play with Shelly."

Shelly laughs and a smile threatens to break Jay's cold stance.

"Well that didn't work now." Shelly laughs "So.. are we done now? This is getting boring."

This whole thing happened because Kris wanted Shelly. wow.

Jay nods and tugs her hand gently "Yeah. Let's go."

He didn't give Kris or Daisy a chance to say anything more as he already led his girl out the room.

"What the hell just happened?" Shelly sighs.

"I don't even know." Jay replies, shaking his head slightly.

What's with them attracting obsessing crazy people?

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is the last chapter of this story.

I hate this story, not a good work but I couldn't leave it unfinished.

Bye <3