On the other hand, with Jungkook

It was already around 6 pm in the evening. Jungkook just completed his basketball practice and was going out of the college after changing his clothes. He was a little upset and was thinking to go somewhere else instead of home. He really doesn't wanted to go back to that house which seems so lonely. There is no one with whom he can talk or can share about his day with.

He just stepped out of the college gate and noticed a person standing on the opposite side of the road wearing a black hoodie, black pants and a black cap and a black mask. He was looking at Jungkook and then he started taking his steps towards him. He approached a little closer to Jungkook but just then got blocked by the guards. Two of the guards covered Jungkook too.

Jungkook was continously looking at that person a little confused and remembered that he is the same person whom he bumped into at the cafe. Just then that person spoke, "Jungkook, I need to talk, please. Its me." Jungkook immediately recognised the person and his eyes got teary listening to him. Jungkook clenched his jaw and fists tightly and looked away from the person. He immediately left from there and sat in his car and drove off leaving the person behind.

He was holding back his tears all the time. He didn't went to his home instead he drove off towards the crowded city. He went somewhere to a very conjusted area with small shops, narrow dark alleys, broken street-lights and narrow roads with trash. The guards were following him all the time. Jungkook pulled off his car in front of a very small second hand shop. He came out of his car and went inside after ordering the guards to wait outside.

He came out after some time and sat in his car and drove off towards his home. He immediately went to his room after ordering the maids to not disturb him, not even for dinner. He reached to his room and locked the door. He threw his bag somewhere and pulled out a small packet from his hoodie pocket. He cleared away everything from his study table by his arm. He took the packet and emptied all the powder present in it on the table. He himself sat on the chair.

He neatly divided the powder in three different portions and then rolled a small paper in form of a tube. He put the paper tube on one his nostril and leaned his head towards the table and sucked up one portion of the powder. As soon as he sucked it up, he threw his head back. His eyes went back, his lips parted way a bit. His mind become hazzy and blurry. He soon felt like he is in clouds. He mind went blank and he felt himself so peaceful and calm.

He laid there in the same position for few minutes. Then he leaned his head towards the table again and put the paper tube again on his nostril. This time he sucked up the remaining two portions of the powder in one go. He threw his head back again and his mind went blank and blurry. He felt like he is floating in the air feeling very light and peaceful.

He stayed there with his eyes closed for few hours. He unknowingly slept on the chair. Nobody came to check on him. Yoongi was busy in his work and was at his office. Tae was also in the Company and he himself ordered the maids to not disturb him.

He opened his eyes after some hours. His vision was blurry and was not clear. He looked at the ceiling. He pulled his head up from the chair backrest and clenched his head tightly with his hands when he felt it spinning. His head was aching like hell. He groaned in pain, "Ahhhh!"

He went towards his bed side drawers and opened it. He pulled out a tablet from there and gulped it down with water. He sat on the floor leaning against his bed his head still in his hands. After some time, he got up with difficulty and went to the balcony. He threw himself on the couch which was placed in his balcony and closed his eyes. The cold air was brushing against his skin making him calm. He put his hand in another pocket of his hoodie and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. He lit up the cigarette and started smoking. He felt so peaceful and light after puffing the cigratte. Then he pulled out his phone and checked the time. It was 1 am in the night.

He spent his entire night in the balcony puffing the cigrattes one after the another. He dozed off on the couch itself in the morning around 5 am.

He was sleeping peacefully not caring about the world. Then his phone alarm ringed. He groaned and switched off the alarm. He opened his eyes and clenched his head as it was aching a little. He sat up on the couch properly and saw several cigarette butts lying on the floor and on the table in front of him. He clenched his jaw and his fists thinking about yesterday.

He went inside the room and saw his books, pens, his study lamp, everything which was on his study table lying down on the floor. He sighed and picked everything up and put it back on the study table. Then he went to the washroom and washed his face. As soon as he placed his palms on his face, he can inhale the unpleasant smell of cigarettes from his hands. He looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes all red. His hair all messy. His lips a little dark because of smoking. He was disgusted by himself.

He clenched his jaw and hold the wash-basin tightly. He spoke to himself while looking in the mirror, "You are not this much weak. He doesn't matter to you anymore. Stop allowing him to affect yourself this much. He was just an asshole and still is."

After sometime he came out of the room after taking a bath. He went to the balcony and picked up all the cigarette butts and cleaned the area a little bit. He threw them in the dustbin. He picked up the cigarette box and broke all the remaining cigarettes and threw it in the dustbin too. He pulled out the another packet of drugs from his yesterday's hoodie pocket and opened it and emptied it all in the commode and flushed it. He threw away the packet in the dustbin. He tidy up his room and went downstairs picking up his bag to leave for college.

He went downstairs and sat on the dining table and asked to one of the maids, "Where are hyungs?" The maid replied, "They both didn't came last night." Jungkook sighed and had his breakfast. He stood up to leave and then he noticed Tae entering the mansion all tired. He looks like he didn't slept for many days. He was looking all exhausted.

He went towards Tae and asked "Hyung, you fine?" Jungkook was not all looking towards Tae as his eyes were all red. Tae sighed and spoke, "Yes, I am. I am just a little tired. I am going to sleep for sometime. Bye Kook." Before Jungkook could say anything, Tae immediately left to his room.

Jungkook went towards the mansion gate to leave. Just then he saw Yoongi's car arriving in the mansion. Yoongi got out of the car and went closer to Jungkook and asked, "Jungkook you leaving?" Jungkook nodded again avoiding eye contact with Yoongi. Yoongi ruffled his hair and said, "Okay, take care. Bye." Yoongi immediately went inside the mansion leaving Jungkook alone. Jungkook looked at the disappearing figure of his hyung and sighed.

He sat in his car and started driving towards his college.

Hey guys, hows the chapter??? Please let me know in the comments, what will happen next???

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters! Upcoming chapters are going to be amazinggg.

Please like, comment and follow me guys.