Chapter 1098: They Aren't Related!

Justin suddenly said, "I remember, Mia's birth registration is in the name of her grandparents, right?"

As soon as these words came out, Joel paused slightly, and then his eyes dimmed a little, and he nodded.

Peter listened to the words of the two but felt that something was wrong.

What does that mean?

Aren't Mia's grandparents also from Smith's?

When Peter was thinking, Justin said: "Many years ago, your biological parents came to the door and wanted to recognize you, they didn't abandon you, you entered the orphanage, and later were adopted by the Smith family, but they lost you. I also checked that this matter is true, they have gone through thousands of hardships to find the children for so many years, they are also innocent, and later, you also forgave them, but because you are the heir of the Smith's, this matter was suppressed, lest everyone know that you are not the blood of the Smith family..."

Joel said impatiently: "And so, why are you saying so much?"

Joel glanced at Peter, a little strange that Justin was talking so much.

Justin smiled slightly: "I just want to say that Mia's birth is registered on her grandparents' side, so Mia is not of the Smith's..."

Joel sneered: "How is she not of the Smith's?" Mia is the eldest lady of Smith family, this will not change, it's just..."

Before he could say anything, Peter next to him suddenly interrupted him excitedly: "Uncle, you, you said that Mia and I are not related?!"

Originally, he thought that Mia and him were blood relatives for three generations, but now he found out that it was not?

There is no relationship between the two people at all, even Mia's birth registration is not in the Smith family, the two of them can be together in law and morality! ! !

Peter was stunned and was pleasantly surprised.

Joel interrupted his thoughts, and was a little confused, but seeing Peter so excited, he frowned: "Yes, no, what's wrong?"

Almost as soon as his words fell, he saw that the young man in front of him slowly had red eyes.

Peter stared at him: "Uncle, does what you said before still count?"

"What had he said before? "Joel was puzzled.

"The son-in-law you want is me." Peter asked directly.

Joel was shocked: "Of course it counts, but doesn't Mia have a boyfriend now?" Or do you say..."

Joel finally reacted, and immediately said angrily: "Okay, boy, I didn't expect you to have such thoughts about Mia, you tell me clearly, what is the matter?!"

But Peter jumped up directly: "Uncle, I will explain these things later, it's too late now, I have to go to Mia's school quickly!"

Peter turned and ran outside.

Joel couldn't catch up, wanting to stop the person, but was stopped by Justin: "What are you doing?" Come drink tea, I came to find you for tea today..."

Joel: "..."

Peter soon came to the school, he saw another hibiscus flower, this time, Dylan did not ask him, he directly gave Mia another affectionate confession.

There is no one around anymore.

Peter lowered his head.

So, is he too late?