Chapter 1094: Peter is in love!

Peter looked at her with a wordless expression.

He suddenly lowered his head: "Nevermind, It's okay."

Nora looked at him hesitantly: "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, it's fine."

Even cats, which need to maintain their pedigree, aren't approved to mate, how can he speak?

Moreover, he knew that his relationship with Mia was wrong.

Peter didn't want to get tangled up anymore.

There is nothing to dwell on, mistakes that should not be made, must not be made.

Because love is not the whole of life.

Family, friendship, and the future are what life is all about.

Some feelings are not appropriate, then they should be let go.

It's a good thing that Mia chooses Dylan...

After all, it's hard in life to meet someone you like, isn't it?

Peter turned around and hung his head and went upstairs.

Nora looked at his back and didn't know what to say for a while.

Was her son in love?

Nora thought, entered the room, and saw Justin applying a mask...

Nora burst out laughing.

She slept a lot, her skin was well maintained, and she looked like she was in her twenties, as if there was no difference, so the last time she went out shopping with Justin, she was mistaken by the waiter and thought that Justin was her Dad.

Justin is actually not old, but the momentum on his body, and the temperament that has become more and more calm over the years, makes him look like he is a person in his thirties and forties.

Justin blackened his face that time, and after returning home, he began to apply the mask seriously!

At this moment, after he took off the mask, he looked at his skin in the mirror, which seemed to be a little tender, and then looked at Nora and said, "Nora, you said, it's too troublesome to apply the mask like this, how about I go for microdermabrasion?" Or Botox injections?"

Nora:!!

She felt that Justin was foolish, and it was enough to put on a mask, and it was really unnecessary to go for injections.

She walked over and came to Justin, and said with a smile: "You look just right, I like your mature appearance."

"Really?" Justin's eyes looked at her, and the beauty mark near his eye seemed to be glowing.

"Yes." Nora gave him confidence: "Therefore, you don't need to apply a mask in the future."

"I didn't want to do it for a long time." Justin looked at those masks fiercely: "I was seen laughing at myself every day..."

Nora looked at him: "Birth, old age, illness and death are the norm in life, and there is really no need to be too deliberate."

Justin looked at her aggrievedly: "Aren't I afraid that you will dislike me?"

He sighed: "Haven't you noticed that in recent years, we have kissed less?"

Nora: ???

Of course, the love period and the stable period are different!

The three children have grown up and are going to fall in love, did they still need to show their romance?!

Nora rolled her eyes: "You have time to think about this, it's better to care more about your son!"

Justin casually asked, "What's wrong with my son?" 

Nora rolled her eyes: "Peter seems to be in love!"

"With whom?"