Chapter 1084: Dylan

Mia didn't know that Peter was not far away at the moment, holding a telescope to observe the situation on their side.

He just saw that Mia originally had no spirit, apparently eating with her roommates, and was dragged over.

Peter also laughed loudly at that time.

Even when Mia was pushed to sit in that empty position, Mia was confused and didn't realize anything, Peter still felt that Mia might really not be interested in Dylan.

But when the meal came up, Mia seemed to suddenly wake up, and she became energetic.

She looked at the position of the back kitchen with burning eyes...

The smile on Peter's face slowly faded...

She is also looking forward to seeing Dylan who made her the creamy chicken soup, right?

Peter thought so, the fingers holding the telescope tightened slightly, and his heart suddenly seemed to be blocked.

He lowered his eyes and took two steps back.

Mia didn't realize that both of them would be wrong.

Still staring at the entrance of the back kitchen, sure enough, after a while, I saw a man in white sportswear coming out from there.

Mia's gaze froze when she saw him.

Isn't that Dylan?

How could he be here?

Oh yes, this is the senior's dormitory party... He deserves to be here, too.

But......

Mia's gaze fell on the creamy chicken soup again.

Dylan noticed her line of sight, the senior walked over, the gentle and sunny boy pulled up the chair next to her, sat down and said with a light smile: "This creamy chicken soup was taught to me by our cook, specially made for you to taste, Mia, do you like it?"

Mia's brain was a little foggy, and after he said this, she could only eat two bites.

The taste was really different from the last time.

The oil on the chicken broth was not drained so the taste is a little greasy.

But she nodded politely and said, "It's delicious."

Dylan breathed a sigh of relief.

A few roommates next to them suddenly began to laugh slowly and get up.

Mia still didn't care.

She had actually made it clear to Dylan that she wasn't interested in him, but the students in the school didn't know why, so they still teased them, and she didn't bother to explain.

After eating a meal, Mia still felt that the creamy chicken soup was a coincidence.

Until after eating, a group of people discussed going to the grass on the other side of the campus field to sit for a while and chat.

Mia only vaguely sensed something.

Then, when she walked over, she saw that the field was covered with large hibiscus flowers, and with orange-scented candles, lined up in a heart, and at this moment, the candles were all lit.

It was getting dark.

Mia looked at this, but her heart was cold.

She finally understood something, raised her head sharply, and sure enough, she saw Dylan slowly walking in front of her: "Mia, I like you, will you be with me?!"

Mia froze.

Hibiscus flowers...

Orange scented candles...

And creamy chicken soup...

These likes of hers are only known by brother Pete.

So, is this all due to Peter helping Dylan?

Did he get himself to agree to Dylan's pursuit?

This thought made Mia's hands and feet numb.

Brother Pete thinks that her crush on him has caused trouble in the relationship between the two, right?