Chapter 1067: Princess Daisy

Alexander was upstairs, paying attention to the conversation downstairs. Hearing Nora's words, he was slightly stunned, and a question mark suddenly flashed in his mind: ?

How could his mother betray him so easily!

Even Princess Lucy was slightly stunned.

She subconsciously glanced upstairs, and then after a moment of silence, she suddenly lowered her head, and then "Oh, since he is not here, then I won't bother."

She lowered her eyes looking incredibly unhappy and walked out.

This move confused both Nora and Justin.

Of course, Nora knew that Alexander and Princess Lucy had problems before, but as a man, her son was too much to hide like this. So she deliberately said that sentence just to remind Princess Lucy.

But she didn't expect the little girl to give up so easily?

She raised her eyebrows and looked at Justin: Your son, you don't care? Look at the little girls who are bullied and crying!

Justin coughed, and when Princess Lucy was about to go out, he suddenly spoke: "Alexander is upstairs."

Princess Lucy was slightly stunned, looked back at Justin, the little girl bit her lip, this action, made by that amorous face, like an angelic face, made people a little more protective: "But he said he wasn't here."

Justin:?

Nora: ??

Nora was silent, and then coughed and understood what the little girl meant.

Since Alexander didn't want to see her, then she wouldn't bother him...

This little girl is sensible.

But since she said so, then Nora was not reluctant.

When Princess Lucy reached the door, she stopped again and turned around.

When Nora was thinking that the little girl had figured it out, she saw the little girl smile sweetly: "Uncle, aunt, there is something I forgot to tell you, I am going to change my name."

Nora was stunned: "Change it to what?"

"Princess Daisy." Princess Lucy said slowly, "This name sounds better."

Nora didn't understand the meaning of her name change.

But since she said this, Nora nodded: "It really sounds better then, Princess Daisy, you're welcome to come by anytime."

Princess Daisy nodded and left the room.

After she left, Nora turned around and saw Justin's serious face.

Nora asked, "What's wrong?"

Justin sighed: "Lucy sounds more common, the Queen has always wanted to let her little daughter live the simplest and most ordinary life, so she gave her a very common name."

Nora frowned: "What about Daisy?"

"It's more royal." Justin pursed his lips, "The British royal family has had a very bad reputation in recent years, the Queen and Daisy's sister are not very good, she chose to change her name at this time, is it... because she's ready to take on the responsibilities of the royal family?"

Nora immediately understood.

Lucy...... No, the premise that Princess Daisy wants to be with Alexander is that she leaves the royal family and marries Alexander, not that Alexander enters the royal family.

After all, Alexander now controls the Imperial League, and he cannot participate in the power struggle of various countries.

But if Lucy changes her name, then I am afraid that she will inherit the throne of Queen in the future, so the road between Alexander and her will be cut off...

As soon as Nora wanted to understand this, she heard footsteps.

She turned her head and saw Alexander walking down from the stairs hanging his head.