Chapter 1079: Let Go

Alexander immediately spoke: "Of course, let go!"

"Let go?" Peter looked down at his hand.

Yes, definitely let go...

He himself has a mind that he shouldn't have, and he can't delay his life.

He lowered his eyes.

When he was thinking about how to let Alexander help him keep it secret, he heard Alexander speak again: "Actually, I understand you very well, to be honest, I also have your thoughts."

Peter: ??

He was suddenly startled and looked at Alexander: "What?"

He was also interested in Mia...

"Why are you so surprised?" I am not also allowed to be good to Mia?" Alexander rolled his eyes, "Mia is also my cousin, right?" Although I am not as good to her as I am to Cherry, in the final analysis, I am still a relative, and I should not get married and fall in love before I am an adult... However, in fact, from their point of view, having two controlling brothers like us may not be a good thing."

Peter: ????  

"Brothers?"

"Yes, aren't we Mia's brothers? I know that you treat Mia the same as you do Cherry, but you don't like them to have boyfriends, and you feel that no one in this world can be worthy of them... But sometimes when it's time to let go, you have to let go!"

Peter:!!

Therefore, Alexander saw his behavior, but it was only due to his brother's desire to control his sister?

This can also be explained in this way.

Peter silently breathed a sigh of relief: "Well, yes, that's it."

Alexander:?

He felt that Peter's appearance just now was not quite right, but he didn't understand what was wrong.

Forget it, he didn't care.

Alexander hooked his lips and went downstairs with a smile.

He had his hands behind his head, and his walking posture was swaying, with the temperament of a wealthy prince.

In the future, Cheryl and Mia can fall in love, not stopped by Pete, they must thank him more, he deserves credit for this!

However, what kind of boyfriend will they look for in the future?

Anyway, it must not be too bad, it is inevitable that he will help approve of them!

Alexander thought crankily and went downstairs.

Mia and Tanya separated, and she found Cheryl again, the two got together, and Alexander saw them chatting, not knowing what they were talking about.

Alexander came over and opened his mouth with a big grin: "Cheryl, Mia, if you fall in love in the future, you must remember to thank me!"

Cheryl and Mia were full of question marks: ???

-

The birthday party passed quickly.

After the three became adults, the people in New York also set their eyes on them, and some came and wanted to marry into the Hunt family, but unfortunately they all were rejected by Justin and Nora.

The two directly announced to the outside world that they would not decide the marriage of their children and let the children talk about it themselves.

Peter did not see Mia again since that day.

Although Alexander misunderstood at that time, he had very correct advice.

The most important thing he should do for Mia now is to let go!

Only by letting go can Mia return to a normal life.

But he didn't expect that Mia would fall in love so soon! ! !