Chapter 1072: Who Does Pete Like?!?

Alexander listened curiously.

He wondered what kind of girl would catch the eyes of his brother.

Then he heard Peter suppress his voice: "I won't tell you."

「......」

Alexander put down the wine glass angrily and was about to beat Pete up.

Peter is not easy to mess with, the two of them punched each other directly, and kicked, in order to avoid knocking down the wine cabinet, the two had to calm down a little.

They continued outside and into the house.

Finally, Nora stretched her waist, walked out of the room, and saw the two brothers asking suspiciously: "What are you doing?"

The two of them closed their hands together.

"We're talking."

"We're exercising."

The two looked at each other, and hurriedly changed their words:

"We're exercising."

"We're talking."

「......」

Nora was too lazy to care about the two brothers, turned around and continued to go back to the room to sleep, leaving only one sentence: "Small noise, noisy to death."

When Nora entered the door, Peter and Alexander looked at each other, and both laughed.

They learned martial arts from different masters, and now they are considered to have achieved small results, and they rarely fight so freely.

The two went back to their room together, took a shower, changed into fresh clothes, and then sat down opposite each other.

Alexander asked, "Do you really have someone you like?"

"Sort of." Peter spoke.

"Who?"

"Later, I'll have a chance to tell you." Peter glanced at him.

Alexander hooked his lips and laughed: "Okay."

Anyway, they are still teenagers now, free spirited, not afraid to love, not afraid of being loved, because they all have the cost of trial and error.

Even if it is him, if he finds out in the future that he really likes Daisy, then it is good to pursue it again...

Alexander returned to the living room, turned on the TV, unconsciously tuned to the international station, and saw the news of the British royal family. Princess Lucy had officially changed her name to Princess Daisy.

Princess Daisy, who was admitted to an internationally famous school with excellent grades in college, not only has excellent looks and excellent grades, but also has a lot of expertise.

Even she likes painting and culture...

This selling point immediately won the unanimous goodwill of the people.

Many people on the barrage were licking the screen and shouting:

--Ah, ah, such a beautiful girl, do you lack a son-in-law?

- This look! I can!

--I have found a wife today...

Alexander frowned, snorted coldly, and then looked at the sweet smile of the girl on the TV screen, and couldn't help but snort and turned off the TV.

Daisy...... This name is indeed much nicer than Lucy, and it is also more formal.

Lucy is like a little radish head.

But good-looking?

Does she look good like this?

He thought so, but his thoughts flew to Justin's study. He remembered that his parents didn't care for painting very much, and there was one hanging in his father's room, which Little Lucy liked very much.

Every year when I come to the States, I have to come to study to copy...

But I still can't see enough...

Alexander touched his chin.

So, on this day, Justin came to the study once after Nora fell asleep.

I haven't worked for a long time, and as soon as he came in, the study was a little strange, especially on the walls, and he always felt that something was missing...

In the UK, Princess Daisy received a courier.

It was the painting she loved the most.