Chapter 1070: He's Free

Princess Daisy just had severe heart palpitations, and she felt that there was someone watching from over there.

But when she looked over, it was empty, no one was there...

Princess Daisy's heart instantly sank.

She felt a little lost, but more strengthened in her determination to be the heir to the royal family.

She withdrew her gaze and got into the car under the watchful eye of the maid.

After Princess Daisy got into the car, she glanced back again, and there was still no one on the roof... So it was really an illusion just now, right?

Alexander was so annoyed by the UK, if it weren't for the deal between the Queen Mother and the Hunt family, Alexander wouldn't have studied in the UK for so long...

The car carrying Princess Daisy drove farther and farther, farther and farther...

After the car completely disappeared around the corner in the distance, Alexander walked out from the corner of the wall.

There was an sinister smile on the corner of his lips.

This fool, just knows to look at the roof, doesn't she know that he will hide to the side?

But......

Never mind.

Alexander slowly returned to his sports car, started the car, and drove towards the Hunt Corporation.

Along the way, inexplicably, he had some irritability in his heart.

He sent a message to Cheryl: [Is the game over?] 】

The WeChat with the remark for Cherry immediately replied: [It will take a few days, what's wrong?] I'm near the UK, I'll go see you before I return home. 】

Alexander: [I'm at home. 】

Cherry: [?] Did you have a fight with Lucy? 】

Alexander: [No, I miss my parents, and came back to see them, but you can stop by to see Lucy, oh no, she is now called Daisy.] 】

Cherry: [?] 】

Cherry: [People change their names, what are you upset about?] 】

Alexander: [?] 】

Alexander: [How am I upset?] 】

Alexander: [Which of your eyes saw me upset?] 】

Alexander: [What nonsense? 】

Cherry: [......]

Cherry: [Okay, I'm wrong, don't argue.] 】

Alexander: ...

Only then did he realize that it was the first time he had spoken so harshly to Cheryl.

Could it be that he really couldn't bear to leave Lucy?

How can it be......

He smiled, Princess Lucy is a little bug, he has been annoyed to death with her by his side, and she finally left him. He will definitely let her go!

When he arrived at the Hunt Corporation, he was told that Peter had gone out for a meeting and was not at home at all.

Alexander simply returned to the Hunt Manor slowly.

He wandered outside all day.

He has not returned to New York for a long time, the changes in the country are visible to the naked eye, and the State's economic recovery has gradually reached the point where it can affect the world, which is also what he likes to see.

Alexander strolled around like this, and his mood finally calmed down.

In the evening, as soon as he arrived home, he found Peter's car in the parking lot, indicating that this guy had also returned.

Alexander quickened his pace and came to the living room, and sure enough, he saw the thin and tall figure of his younger brother Peter.

The boy was wearing a rigorous suit, and the whole person was serious, which was simply a copy of Justin.

Alexander suddenly stepped forward with a smile, and just as he was about to pat him on the shoulder, he heard Nora speak: "Alexander, you don't need to go to the UK."

Alexander was slightly stunned: "What's wrong?"

Nora: "For the first time Princess Daisy became the spokesperson of the royal family and came to announce that the agreement with our family was canceled, and you were free."

Free...

Alexander has indeed been trapped in the UK over the years, and he is very annoyed.

But when he heard the word freedom, he was not as happy as he thought...