Chapter 1092: Should Pete Say How He Really Feels?!?

Peter was stunned in place.

Cheryl was still talking in broken thoughts: "Brother, do you think Mia will be happy in the future if marries someone whom she doesn't actually love?"

Will she?

Peter was silent, not knowing how to answer for a while.

Because he doesn't understand either.

But he knew that he couldn't marry a woman he didn't love.

Without speaking, Cheryl said: "In the future, if I can't find the person I love, I won't get married."

After speaking, she directly drank the wine in the cup in her hand.

The girl's face turned red and looked very cute, "Women don't have to get married!" Fortunately I live in an enlightened family, and my parents will not force me..."

As she spoke, she tilted her head and fell asleep.

Peter: "..."

Feelings this drunk, only to say so much.

Peter gently picked Cheryl up, and on the way back to the room, he happened to see Nora.

The forty-year-old woman still looks like she is in her twenties, and time seems to have left no trace on her.

Nora stared at him with a pair of almond eyes: "Cheryl, what's wrong?"

"Drank too much."

Peter replied.

Nora followed him into Cheryl's bedroom, watched Peter put Cheryl on the bed, and then asked, "Is she not happy?"

Peter said: "Mom, if in the future, Cherry can't meet someone she loves, will you be sad?"

"What is there to be sad about?" Nora's answer was very simple: "In this life, it is too difficult to meet a person you truly love. Your father and I have gone through so much to be together, and if anything had been different, we would not be living this current life. If you find someone you like you should go for it. If you really can't meet someone, can't the three of you brothers and sisters also take care of each other?"

Peter understood her words and nodded.

Seeing that Cheryl had drunk too much, Nora went into the bathroom to help her twist a towel and wipe her face.

Peter stood by the side, looking at his mother's rare motherly appearance, and his eyebrows softened a lot.

He suddenly thought that the matter between him and Mia would be just a trivial matter in the eyes of his mother.

Could he say something to his mother, and maybe they would all agree?

After all, they think differently than ordinary people.

As soon as this idea came out, Peter felt a little impatient.

He followed behind Nora, pondering how to say the words and asking them so that he could appear less deliberate.

Nora wiped Cheryl's face, took out her usual skin care products, applied some to her daughter, and then looked at her daughter's face and couldn't help but poke.

After all, Nora is forty years old, and although she looks very young, she still loses a lot of collagen in her face.

Cheryl is different, because there is a lot of collagen, and it seems that there is some baby fat...

She poked a few times and withdrew her hand, stood up and was about to leave, but when she turned around, she saw Peter standing behind her, which startled her.

Fortunately, she is nimble, otherwise she would have crashed into her son!

Nora's mouth twitched, looking at the absent-minded Peter, a teasing light flashed in her eyes: "Okay, tell me, Pete, what is going on with you?"