Chapter 1097: She Will Choose Dylan

When Peter heard this, his fists clenched unconsciously.

Mia continued: "I had an agreement with him before, I didn't promise to be his girlfriend, I have to think about it for a month, and now it's time for me to tell him the final answer."

She raised her head and looked at Peter: "Brother Pete, do you think I should be with him?"

Peter only felt that even his breathing was tearing and his chest hurt a little.

He thought of Nora's sterilization of those two cats again...

Looking at Justin who was walking in front and entering the room again, he tightened his chin and suddenly spoke, his voice was low, but gentle.

"If that is what you want."

Peter's voice was low: "It's not easy to meet people that you like in this life, Mia, he is good, I have investigated, he will give you a lifetime of happiness."

Mia's eyes slowly moistened with this sentence.

She stared at Peter for a long, long time before finally nodding.

Then Mia turned around and strode out.

Peter stood in place, looking at Mia who was far away, his heart was even more torn, thinking of the once small Mia being protected behind him...

From today onwards, he can no longer protect Mia.

Because there will be another person who is more qualified than him to protect Mia.

Peter thought so, even more sad, he just watched his beloved girl walk away, and he had pushed her into someone else's arms with his own hands, wanting to make her happy...

He knew that in his life, even if he would like other girls in the future, he would not like someone like he did now.

He has worked hard for five years, but he has not come out of this relationship...

Maybe he still needs another five years, another five years...

Life is only a few decades, he can use his whole life to forget a person...

Peter watched Mia get into the family's car, the car started, left Smith's house, and drove in the direction of the school.

He knew he had made the right choice.

Some loves can be turned back, and some loves are only suitable for letting go.

Peter clenched his fists tightly, and after standing in place for an unknown amount of time, he turned and entered the living room.

As soon as he entered the door, he saw Justin and Joel sitting in the living room drinking tea.

Joel was still asking, "What brings you here today?"

When Peter was still thinking, he heard Justin suddenly speak: "I'm here to propose a suitor for Mia."

Joel paused slightly: "Who?"

Peter's heart lifted.

Did his father intend to dismiss that thought in front of him?

In his thoughts, Justin smiled and said...