Chapter 1087: Daisy's Suitors

Peter was very nervous.

He was afraid that someone would see his thoughts.

Nora didn't understand him: "What do you think about falling in love?" You're all eighteen, and you should have your own ideas."

Peter silently sighed with despair in his heart.

But before his breath completely fell, he saw Nora staring at him: "What are you so nervous for?" Is there already someone on your mind?"

Peter: ??

He was stunned, and his face instantly darkened: "Mom, what are you talking about?"

Nora smiled: "I mean, do you already have a girlfriend?" Could it be that you can still have children?"

Peter:!!

He knew that his mother was teasing him again!

He waved his hand helplessly: "Mom, don't tease me." I don't have a girlfriend."

"Alas." Nora sighed in disappointment: "Although it doesn't matter if you don't fall in love, even if you don't get married in this life, does it matter if you three are in love?" Let me worry about it and have a good time..."

"What's the worry?"

Peter asked.

Alexander rolled his eyes and smiled: "Of course, it's the worry of the evil mother-in-law, take out a bank card, throw it on the other party's face, and say, stay away from my son and daughter!"

Nora: "..."

Since Alexander spoke, then Nora's spearhead naturally pointed at him: "What about you?"

Alexander was slightly stunned: "What's wrong with me?"

He turned on defensive mode.

Then Nora said, "Your studies in the UK haven't been completed yet, right?" When will you go back?"

Alexander: ??

He twitched the corner of his mouth: "You're my mother, why are you trying to push me away! "I am already free, I don't need to go back anymore, if you want me to go to the UK at this time, what is your intention?"

Nora coughed: "Don't you miss Princess Daisy!"

After speaking, she sighed: "Daisy used to live here for a few months, but now she hasn't been here for a long time, counting the time, it's been three years, right?"

"Nope." Alexander spoke: "Two years, nine months, fourteen days!"

Nora: "..."

Everyone: "..."

Cheryl blinked her big eyes: "Big brother, do you like Princess Daisy?"

Alexander immediately sneered: "That's not possible, why would I, you are simply telling a joke!"

Cheryl pouted: "What are you nervous about?"

Alexander: "I'm not, you are reading me wrong!"

"Oh." Cheryl sighed: "I also heard Daisy say last month that her mother is going to choose a few male suitors for her, let me ask her if she has a preference?"

As soon as these words came out, Alexander almost jumped up from the dining table: "What suitors? How old is she? Can her mother be reliable!!"

Cheryl took her mobile phone and sent a message to Princess Daisy: "Big brother, you don't like Princess Daisy, don't you still allow Princess Daisy to fall in love?"

After speaking, the message has been sent.

Princess Daisy has always returned Cherry's messages in seconds.

As soon as the message was sent, Daisy's reply arrived: "Nothing that catches my eye." None of them are as handsome as your brother."

After Cheryl read the message, she saw Alexander breathe a sigh of relief.

Then he scoffed: "Looking for someone more handsome than me?" It's too hard, isn't it?"

Everyone:?