Chapter 4 (year 2034)

PIERSON'S POV: 2034

"What can you tell us about your success?" I ask Riott.

He has successfully completed the mating process with his human mate.

"Avi is different, she is accepting. Her family never instilled fear of werewolves," he shrugs.

"Her sister?" I ask.

"Only fifteen, but she comes to visit pack territory often," he replies.

"Did she release the names of the two other girls there that night?" I push.

"Avi told me that she knows how the others were looking at her sister's friend, like she was different. She won't tell me her name, but she did say she has been worried about her. Her parents pulled her from school the rest of that school year and when she came back in the fall something had changed. She wanted me to relay to you that if the girl did have mate, she would spend the rest of her life rejecting him," he replies.

"How long did it take for Avi to trust you?" I question.

"She fought me at first. The security system, the harness in the car, she wanted her normal life. I told her if she let me be a part of her normal life then she could have it back," he divulges.

"Fascinating. She goes to college, but returns home to you each night?" I gather.

"I go to most lectures with her. I actually had an idea for you to run by Egan," he reveals.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Werewolves should be teaching the mandatory werewolf courses, it only makes sense," he continues.

"I would agree with you, Egan fears we would get more push back then we already have on the courses if werewolves were the ones teaching," I fill him in.

"Maybe something to bring up again in the near future," he adds.

"Maybe," I mummer while getting an alert on my phone about another escaped mate.

________________________________________

Avi and Riott?

Much Love,

A.Lynn