"Cool." I nodded. "He is cool, indeed. Nothing else?"

"Is the point of this conversation for me to admit the love you all hope I have for Thomas?"

"Yep."

"Aha. That's awesome." The sarcasm was dripping off his voice. "But yeah, Thomas is cool. I like him."

I tapped my foot on the floor. "Like-like? Do you like-like him?"

"Hm." His Adam's apple moved. "I guess. I don't know. I have other things on my mind than having a crush."

"Like Thomas?" A smirk grew on my lips. "You have Thomas on your mind?"

"Probably. Not always, though." He frowned at himself. "Fine! I might like-like Thomas. Does it matter? No. Because he's a crackhead that will never fancy someone... like me."

I nearly squealed, but scrunched my eyebrows instead. "Thomas enjoys spending time with you, I will say that! So that last sentence is not true, except that he's a crackhead."

Then, magically, Shake It Off by Taylor Swift started playing through the club.

I gasped, forced Newt to hold my drink, and hopped onto the dance floor, grabbing Thomas by his wrists so we could dance.

A smiling Minho was all I caught in the corner of my eye before I continued singing the lyrics and dancing like crazy, definitely enjoying the party now.

"AND TO THE FELLA OVER THERE WITH THE HELLA GOOD HAIR!" Thomas pointed at Minho as he sang.

I laughed. "WON'T YOU COME ON OVER, BABY? WE CAN SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE. YEAHHH!" As I did, I motioned for Minho to come.

He shook his head, but eventually, with some protests, walked over to us, muttering the lyrics under his breath too. Somehow we got him to dance a little too, just small movements.

"Did you request this song?" I yelled through the music. "I bet you did!"

"Maybe!" He shouted back, a mischievous smile on his face. "I bet that somehow the next song will be Paper Rings! Ten dollars?"

"I'm poor, you idiot!" I pushed him on the shoulder, giggling. "And I believe you for saying that! No need to bet!"

"Hey, that rhymed!" Thomas screamed. Quite drunk already... "Newt, come on and dance!"

Hesitantly, the boy started making his way closer to us, moving past the people in a weird way. He pulled a face, mumbling that he couldn't dance.

"Thomas will guide you!" I promised him. "Here." A small push and he landed in front of Thomas. I laughed loudly as I turned back to my... crush.

Minho screamed something through the music.
"What?" I yelled back.

"How many drinks have you had?" He repeated.

"Uh... like one small bottle!" I shrugged. "What about you?"

He frowned suspiciously. "One bottle and you're already this drunk?"

"Yeah!" I patted him on the shoulder. "I don't have that much muscle, man! I get drunk easily! Not that I care!"

His laugh made his eyelids squint and dimples appear. It melted my heart. "Looks like Thomas should work on his muscle too! But hey, this dancing is tiring, jeez! I'm hot as hell."

"Of course you are!" I blurted out. "I did not— well, I did mean to say that! You are hot as hell! And you know it yourself!"

"I definitely do!" He yelled through his smiles. "Thanks for finding me hot, Princess!"

"Yeah, yeah!" I ignored the redness spreading on my face. "You're right, though! It most certainly is hot in here! But outside it's too cold! And we just arrived, so I don't want to leave yet!"

"Do you want me to get more drinks?" He then screamed. He was close enough for me to feel his body heat, even with all the moving people around us.

"Do you want me to do crazy stuff?" I shot back. "Because I will if you give me more alcohol!"

"Oeh, more alchohol for Rapunzel! 'Cause I'm pretty sure I'm crazy!" A sassy wink and a bigger smile; he was proud of his own statement.

"You're definitely crazy!" I said. "You know why we—no, I—never invited you when I went to the cinema with Fry, Newt, and Thomas?"

"Well?"

"They wouldn't allow me to bring my own snacks!" I pressed my lips together to avoid a laugh from coming out. "Now go get drinks, please!"

"I will!"

It might've been the best night out so far.

Minho soon came back two smaller bottles of a very, very sweet drink. Handing it to me, he still laughed, maybe a tipsy himself, too.

The rest of the evening contained lots of dancing, more drinking, and even more dancing. At some point the others joined us with dancing, then they left to another side of the club again.

At about two a.m., we got the idea to go back to the hotel.

"This was amazing!" Thomas was unsurprisingly enough the most drunk. "I wanna do that more often, god! And I danced with Newt!"

He didn't seem to care about the fact Newt was walking right next to him. Newt didn't seem to care either. I was happy to see the boy have fun for once too, and not constantly try to make sure everything on our road trip was going perfect.

We laughed as we walked back through the dark streets. Others walked around the place too, and nothing made me feel unsafe, probably because Minho walked next to me.

One thing I had been right about, was that the thin straps and material of my dress were too cold to walk around in. Goosebumps spread over my arms and shivers went down my spine, but for now I ignored it and continued walking.

"Rapunzelll?" I was now sure Minho was tipsy. "You're cold, aren't ya?"

"You're a genius, aren't ya?"

"Pretty sure I am." He smiled a stupid, but cute smile. "Want my jacket?"

My legs nearly gave up. And if I had been alone, I would've kicked my feet and screamed in a pillow.

"Yes, please." Blushing like crazy, I put on the jacket he handed me. It smelled amazing. And it was so warm and soft. Black, simple material. It was way to loose for me, but very comfortable.

One day, I hoped I would wear his hoodies. Secretly, I hoped that, of course.

"Thank you." I gave him a warm smile. He gifted one back, his eyes almost closing again.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Ahw!
Quinn honestly slayed that comeback to the boy, and there was a proud bf 😃

Have a good day/night!! ❤️ x Vera