So, with very much convincing and emotional manipulation, I let her wear the dress she was wearing for the club tonight. I was still gagged about the dress though I knew she looked pretty sexy and a grown-up today.

.... 

.

.

We all somehow managed to get out of Ace's mansion without being noticed by any of his guards and without waking up the boys who were probably sleeping like they had never slept. alcohol was on our side today...it was very difficult as first we had to record are snoring sounds on a laptop so even if a boy wakes up he'll know that we are sleeping in the same room. then we had to walk down the stairs without making a single sound but there we met someone

.

"CRYSTAL SIS" we all girls screamed slightly not too much to wake the boy up. she was wearing a black top with a leather jacket, leather pants, and black heels. she looked very cool "Where ya going sis," I asked "Uh uh uhhhhhh what are you girls doing so late' she said by her dressing sense it was clear that she had similar plans as us until and unless she belonged to some crime mafia or something. ugh! Alessia think straight  'We have plans for the night' Isa said. Crys nodded and said 'Mind if I join cuz we have the same plans for tonight girls'. we all looked at each other and talked through our eyes after a pause we all nodded and cried officially joining our girl's night.

I called her Crys because it felt weird calling her Crystal Sis. She also kind of felt weird when we girls called her that. others were still working on calling her Crys and trying not to be formal while I was comfortable with her. we reached the club after a thirty-minute drive. THE VALHALLA CLUB  was the most rich club in the world. it had many franchises all over the world and only people with money came there the staff is an exception.

Note: not using caste or anything over here 

Crys, Isa, Cami, and Sofia made their way to the dance floor. the music was loud. People were drunk and some people were taking their flings to the rooms. the weather of the club was filled with music and fun. while they danced, me and ari made our way to the bar. 'Four shots of tequila' I said to the bartender. two for me and two for Ari. 'so, girl wassup' Ari said, I cringed at her question because we four are always together. I frowned and tilted my head in confusion. I think Ari noticed my confusion cuz she only said the next sentence ' I mean Nico wassup with Nico'.

Hearing his name I flinched for no reason. I don't know what she meant but the question was also on my mind somewhere I couldn't find. 'what do you want to say Ari say it out loud' I said feeling mixed emotions. ' I saw how he looked at you today and the same goes with you' she said, mischief there in her voice. 'I just looked at him cuz he looked extra ugly today' I said, I could tell she knew I was lying so before she could even think what to answer I said 'C'mon let's go on the dance floor'. me and Ari made our way to the dance floor and joined the rest of our gang.

.

.

.

The music was strong and loud. the energy was strong of the club. we all danced and laughed. Sofi, Cami, and Ari were soon thirsty so they went to get some drinks meanwhile me, Crys and Isa danced our hearts off. Crys disclosed that she and her boyfriend had plans for tonight after having fun at the club. I had never met her boyfriend but I bet he was just as handsome as our sister over here. She was soon nowhere to be seen because she and her boyfriend went to a room( if you know you know ). I and Isa still dancing when I felt someone sliding his hand around my waist, I turned around to see some frat boy who seemed drunk standing extra close to me.

' Why is a sexy dancing alone' he asked while I just cringed 'Well boy I am not alone but you might be too blind to see that' I said, he just grinned at my answer and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I could smell alcohol which proved he was hell-ass drunk. 'Wanna get a room gorgeous' he said, I looked at Isa who was already smirking at nodded. Well so here I am in a room with a frat boy. For now, he had pinned me up to the wall trying to suck me in he was a bad kisser I may say but I had a good time leaving all the stress of work.

.

.

.

.

After we were done I wore my clothes, joined the crew who were drunk and we all headed home. we all were very drunk and we barely made it to our rooms. we all departed to our rooms and when I entered my room my eyes started getting blurry because of the alcohol. I removed my top and my skirt and was left only in a one-piece black lace set and before I could do anything else I passed out on the bed when I fell I am sure I felt something hard beneath me but I was too tired to figure out what was it.

And just like this our night passed and it may be the best night since the last few weeks.