14 (END 2)

end 2

  beomgyu opened his eyes. he laid there and really thought about his life. four days until his project was due, and seven before his birthday. when he turns eighteen.

  he sighed, life was going by too fast. he left yeonjun's side and went to the bathroom. he was about to take a leak, but something caught his attention.

  there was one of his embarrassing baby pictures printed out and stuck onto the toilet seat. immediately, he ripped the paper off and crumbled it, throwing it away. suddenly, he didn't have to pee anymore.

  he went back to his bedroom and cuddled up with yeonjun again, going back to sleep.

he woke up again. as soon as he did, he was accompanied by yeonjun. with the same baby picture from earlier printed onto his shirt.

he yelped, jumping away from yeonjun. "why do you have that on your shirt?!" he sat up, his hair sticking in all sort of directions. he tugged on yeonjun's shirt, grabbing the image of his face and pulling it.

  "babe, don't you think it's a nice shirt?" yeonjun smiled, running his fingers through beomgyu's hair.

  "no! it's horrible!" he whined, "take it off! it's so ugly!"

  "if you wanted it that bad, you could've just said so." yeonjun chuckled and took it off, giving it to beomgyu. "i guess you could keep it.. even though i really liked it."

  immediately, beomgyu flung it out of his sight.

  "where did you even get that?!" he grimaced.

"i made it." yeonjun grinned.

shocked, beomgyu looked at yeonjun, his jaw dropped.

"WHAT."

  after beomgyu was finished beating yeonjun up, he went downstairs to eat, leaving yeonjun upstairs alone.

  he rummaged the fridge for any food, but there wasn't anything but eggs. he sighed and grabbed an egg and a pan. he heated up the pan to medium, then put little oil in. just enough to cover the bottom.

  then, he cracked his egg and put it in. make sure there's no shell... he put a little soy sauce in it and scrambled it together as it cooked.

  he stretched and turned around to grab something from the fridge. but was met with yeonjun.

  "woah there, you're gonna just leave the stove unattended?" yeonjun chuckled.

  "don't talk to me!! you're a horrible person!" beomgyu pushed yeonjun out of the kitchen and turned the stove off.

he put his exotic looking eggs on a plate and ate them plain.

"no rice or anything? just eggs?" yeonjun looked at him pick at the eggs.

"stop talking to me! i hate you!" beomgyu picked up his plate and turned around, facing his back to yeonjun.

"fine. i'm just gonna go home, then." yeonjun said, standing up and going to beomgyu's room to get his stuff.

  surprised, beomgyu's eyes followed yeonjun until he was no longer visible. was he really that upset with beomgyu? beomgyu frowned.

the next day at school, beomgyu tried approaching yeonjun, but yeonjun avoided him like the plague. was he that upset that beomgyu said to stop talking to him?

  he sighed. he wasn't gonna chase after yeonjun, he's tired of running after him.

  depressed, he sat on a bench. he tried to think of reasons that yeonjun would be upset for. he didn't realize he was sitting next to someone.