7

"mom, what is this? this is just.. ingredients for an apple pie.. isn't it?" beomgyu was baffled to see a bunch of random ingredients.

  "yes! i was hoping to make some for you. there's still lots of time until dinner. maybe you can call your little friend over and he can help us?" his mom smiled.

  "taehyun?" beomgyu found it strange that his mom suddenly wanted taehyun over. he rarely even came over anyway.

  "no, the other one."

  "hueningkai??" hueningkai was reasonable, he was nice to his mom.

  "you can invite him if you want, but i'm talking about the kind one that's been coming over lately" his mom chuckled. she didn't think beomgyu these many friends. she thought they were both the same kids.

  "y-yeonjun?" he watched as she nodded. he kinda choked on air. he didn't think she'd get so attached to him in only three days.

  yeonjun was still in his room too. should he go get him or leave him there? there were a consequence for whatever he chose. if he brought him down, his attitude and appetite would be ruined. if he left him up there, his room would probably be a pigsty by the time they finished.

  he's bringing him down. there's no way he'll spend time trying to clean up the mess in his room.

  "he's in my room. i'll bring him down" he saw a look of relief and happiness wash over his mom's face before he ran upstairs. he stopped at his room, but ran past it to go to the room next door.

  maybe he'll actually call hueningkai. he'll help support him through a time as tough as of right now.

  he dialed hueningkai's number hurriedly and waited for it to ring.

  "hello? beomgyu?" finally, the familiar tone spoke.

  "kai! are you busy right now?" first, he had to make sure that hueningkai wasn't busy at all.

  "no, why?" hueningkai had a questioning tone.

  "can you come over? my mom's making apple pie! and- and.. and yeonjun's here and i need you to help me out this situation" at first, beomgyu's tone was enthusiastic, but then it slowly got quieter and faster.

  thankfully for beomgyu, hueningkai was able to understand.

  "oh of course!! anything for apple pie! and.. yeonjun? i thought you hated him?"

  "i do, i really do! but you know that stupid project for mr. kim? i got paired up with him! and he won't let me over to his house to do the project, so he always crashes at my house! and my mom's been so attached to him because he put on such an act!" beomgyu rambled on.

  he heard hueningkai chuckle. "okay okay, i'm on my way" the call was ended. beomgyu sighed. now he had to go fetch yeonjun.

  he turned around to open the door, but as soon as he did, he was met with yeonjun.

  "o-oh.. what are you doing outside this room?" he nervously put his hands behind his back.

  "i heard your big ass stompers going fe fi fo fum across the hallway so i got concerned and came out.  heard you yapping 'bout a certain project for mr. kim" yeonjun smirked mockingly.

  beomgyu stood there, frozen. usually, he would've insulted him even further and walked away, but now he just couldn't say anything.

  he was about to come up with an excuse until he heard the doorbell.

  "oh would you look at that! i have to get the door. come down my mom's making apple pie" he quickly ran away and slid down the railing to escape their awkward conversation.