5

it was 7pm. 8 hours since beomgyu ran away to his room to hide from yeonjun. he was kinda hungry after his afternoon nap. he laid in his bed and contemplated life, until he smelt a delicious aroma. his mom must've been downstairs cooking. he went to the bathroom to quickly freshen up.

as soon as he was finished, he ran down, not caring if he was gonna get yelled at.

"mom! i missed... you" his enthusiasm quickly dying down. his mom was there, but with yeonjun. they were cooking together.

"oh, beomgyu honey. your friend yeonjun is such a good cook! why didn't you introduce me to him earlier?" she turned around and smiled at the frowning boy.

"because he's not my friend..." he glared at the devil behind his mom. yeonjun smiled as his mom scolded him for being impolite. "whatever... what'd you make, mom? i'm hungry" he hopped in the barstool behind the counter and tried to ignore yeonjun.

  "well, yeonjun and i made tteokbokki" she answered, emphasis on yeonjun. beomgyu wished he could roll his eyes, but he'd probably get kicked out and then yeonjun would be adopted.

"ok.. can i have some" he spun around in his stool. his mom rolled her eyes and laughed. she prepared a bowl for him, seeing how his stomach growled every few minutes.

  "thank you mom!!" he quickly took the bowl and started eating.

  "and?" yeonjun raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. beomgyu slowly looked up from the bowl and looked at him strangely. he swallowed his food and stared at yeonjun like he was crazy.

  "and what?" he managed to say through a mouth full of food. yeonjun tapped his foot and waited for beomgyu to thank him too. beomgyu rolled his eyes and continued eating. for a second, there was a look of disappointment in yeonjun's eyes. but it wasn't the type of disappointment he always had on his face when he saw beomgyu, it was more like a hurt type.

  beomgyu sat up straight and rolled his eyes. "fine, thank you yeonjun" he saw yeonjun smile a little bit. maybe saying thank you wasn't so bad after all. saying sorry isn't either, so why hasn't he apologized to him!!

  "after you finish eating, let's work on the project" yeonjun turned around to wash the dishes, followed by protests from his mom. are you kidding? it's like this guy knows how to pull his strings like he was trained! he does NOT wanna do a project at 7:30pm. but he still muttered out an 'okay'.

-

  "c'mon.. it's already 12pm and i'm tired. and we barely finished preparing the slides. and we have school tomorrow. and i want you out my house. can't we just.. do this tomorrow.." beomgyu was on the blink of death right now. he could barely comprehend the look on yeonjun's face.

  "keep on pushing.. we're almost at the last slide" yeonjun smiled. they were infact not, they were only halfway. he watched beomgyu almost fall off the bed nodding his head to sleep.

-

  "okay, is your slow ass done decorating your slide yet? cause i'm about to move on without your goofy ass" yeonjun slumped his shoulders as he waited for a response, but received none. suddenly, something hit his shoulder and he looked at what it was. beomgyu's head was rested on his shoulder

  "rock ass head" he rolled his eyes. he went on tiktok to pass time, slowly finding comfort in their current position.

  soon after, yeonjun rested his head on beomgyu's and fell asleep.

-

  when beomgyu woke up, he was laying horizontally on his bed instead of vertically, so that was strange. his laptop and papers were still on the bed with him. and his pillow was more comfortable than usual. he turned around to face his head board but was met with blackness. weird, his head board was brown. he slowly turned on his back and looked up, but noticed something in the corner of his eye. yeonjun. he widened his eyes and quickly sat up, whipping his head towards him.

  "you're up?" yeonjun looked up from his phone. beomgyu was in denial. did he really just have a sleepover with his enemy?

  "why are you still here? and in my bed with me?" beomgyu blinked a few times, not sure if he was hallucinating. yeonjun raised a brow at him and put his phone down.

  "because you fell asleep on me last night" he rolled his eyes, brushing his fingers through his morning hair.

  "that's not reasonable, why didn't you wake me up?" beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows, pouting a bit. he was right, why didn't he wake beomgyu up? that had yeonjun thinking.

  "cause you would've kicked me out your house and i wanted to live like a rich" was the only excuse yeonjun could make up. beomgyu glared at him and turn his head towards the bathroom.

  "do you have a ride home?" beomgyu stood up and stretched. yeonjun shook his head no and beomgyu hummed in acknowledgement. "ok, i'll drive you home later" he said before walking towards to bathroom.

  wow, he said 'later' instead of 'soon'. score!! rich kid life rules. he sat there and waited for beomgyu to finish getting ready.

-

  soon enough, beomgyu came out with a towel around his head.

  "do you have any clothes to change into or are you wearing that?" he asked, wiping his hair with the towel. once again, yeonjun shook his head no. beomgyu tilted his head in confusion, which one was he disagreeing to?

  "no, i didn't bring clothes. i didn't expect to stay the whole day yesterday" he whistled, noticing beomgyu's clear confusion.

  "okay, hold on" beomgyu rummaged through his closet to find clothes for the older. after a bit, beomgyu finally found something that would fit him.

  "wear this, extra toothbrushes are in the cupboard" he handed the clothes to yeonjun, drying his hair with the other. yeonjun thanked him and went to the bathroom.

  beomgyu plopped down on his bed. why was he being so nice to yeonjun? he hadn't even apologized yet. what does it take to get an apology from the stubborn older?

a few minutes later, yeonjun came out. he thanked beomgyu and packed up his school bag.

  "by the way, we're late for school. it's 11'o clock right now" yeonjun calmly stretched. beomgyu's eyes immediately widened.

  "excuse me?" please be joking. he quickly pulled out his phone. no, it wasn't 11. but it was 12. he cursed under his breath and hurriedly put his laptop in his bag. he dragged yeonjun along with him to his car and slightly nudged him towards the passenger seat. he hopped in the driver's seat and started the car immediately.

  "didn't know you were so pumped up for school" yeonjun yawned. beomgyu wished he could've shot daggers at him, but he couldn't dud to his eyes being stuck on the road.

  "why the fuck didn't you wake me up in time for school?" he tapped his foot impatiently when he reached a red light.

  "hey, don't blame me. i woke up late too. i woke up at nine" yeonjun joked, smiling at beomgyu's sudden change in attitude from this morning.

  "an hour late is better than four" he turned his head to glare at yeonjun once more before driving again. yeonjun rolled his eyes, somewhat enjoying this. thankfully, their school was a few minutes away, so beomgyu still had his composure.

  "don't let me sleep in next time" he glared at yeonjun again. yeonjun raised his eyebrows and snickered.

  "so there is gonna be a next time?" he smiled as beomgyu widened his eyes.

  "no! i didn't mean it like that" he hit yeonjun's shoulder. he rolled his eyes and walked out the car, yeonjun following behind.

  "see you later for the project" yeonjun grinned before jogging away to class, leaving an annoyed beomgyu.

  "i hate everybody" beomgyu yawned as he walked to class.

help it's 11 and im supposed to be asleep bc i have school in the morning

speaking of school my updates are gonna get pushed back by like a year because of school so watch out for my yearly updates

and this was like a filler chapter i didnt even understand what was going on here

bye guys see u NEVER