4

by the way idk if u know but this story's gonna have a lot of bad words i forgot to clarify at the start 🥺

  beomgyu didn't wanna get up. there was a huge weight on him when he woke up. he tried to get through it, but he couldn't. oh well! he went back to sleep. until there was a sudden intrusion.

  "knock before enterrring.." he slurred his words.

  "your mom told me to tell you breakfast is ready, airhead" the intruder calmly said and walked out.

  "mmmmkay.." he dozed off again. wait a minute, he sounded familiar... was god testing him or was that yeonjun? he sat up, the weight suddenly gone. the fuck was this ass kisser doing in his house like he was his brother? he got up and flew out his door, not caring how silly he looked right now. he saw yeonjun already downstairs and quickly slid down the railing.

  "beomgyu, sweetie i told you not to do that" beomgyu's mom gave him a disappointed look.

  "i know, but i didn't feel like walking down all that. and what is he doing here??" he pointed at yeonjun.

  "he came over to finish your little project. and your teacher called me and told me about it" she sipped her coffee.

  "but mom, it's like seven.. you could've told him to come back a little later" he whined. he REFUSED to work on a project so early in the morning. and on sunday? just kill him already..

"don't be rude beomgyu. yeonjun's a nice kid" she furrowed her eyebrows. 'huh... she really looked like beomgyu.' yeonjun thought

  he glared at yeonjun and rolled his eyes. "whatever!" he turned around and ran up the stairs.

  "BEOMGYU!" she yelled at the boy for running up the stairs.

  "MOM I'M LITERALLY TURNING 18 NEXT MONTH. STOP" he yelled back from the top of the stairs and shut his door.

  "i'm sorry about him, sweetie. it's like he's going through puberty all over again" she sighed and shook her head.

  "it's okay, i'll go up and calm him down" he smiled at her and went up the stairs. as soon as he turned his back towards her, he evilly grinned. he purposely came early to piss beomgyu off. he knew that the younger was desperate to finish the project to get rid of the older. and he wasn't allowing his fun to end so soon, that's why they haven't even gotten started with the slideshow. he tried to stall by guilt tripping beomgyu into letting him play on his computer. which somehow worked way better than planned.

by the time he reached the top, he already figured out how he'd torture the younger.

  "GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM ORANGUTAN!!!" beomgyu yelled and threw pillows like there was no tomorrow.

  "shut the fuck up, you whiny baby" yeonjun inched closer and closer every pillow he threw. eventually, beomgyu ran out of pillows and yeonjun charged at him. he grabbed both of beomgyu wrists and pinned them above his head.

  "AHHHH MOM HELP ME!!" beomgyu shrieked as he tried to squirm and pull his wrists out of the older's grip.

  "no one's here to help you, little boy" the older snickered and raised his fist up, indicating he was about to hit beomgyu.

  "NO AHHH FUCK YOU!!" beomgyu curled his lower body up and looked away, waiting for the horrendous hit. but nothing happened. yeonjun let go and suddenly there was a thump. he slowly turned his head and peeked to see nobody there. he sat up dumbfounded and saw yeonjun on the floor, silently laughing.

  "why the fuck are you laughing" beomgyu scoffed. embarrassed was an understatement for what beomgyu felt right now. he just got tricked into thinking he was about to get beat up in his own house by his enemy. fuck, he hated this asshat.

"you're— you're so gullible" yeonjun could barely speak from the amount of laughter he had built inside of him. he wiped his tears and clutched his stomach. beomgyu rolled his eyes and threw his hardest pillow at yeonjun with all his might.

  "ow— bitch. i didn't even hit you!!" yeonjun kept trying to protect himself as beomgyu beat him up with a pillow.

  "you TRIED to hit me, same thing. now get out of my house! you're not welcome EVER" he hopped off his bed and dragged yeonjun by his feet.

"DAMN LET GO OF ME! YOUR MOM SAID THE OPPOSITE OF ALL THAT!!" yeonjun thrashed his feet and tried to kick beomgyu.

"fuck you!! you can do the project yourself! stop coming over and manipulating my mom into thinking you're nice when in reality you're not!!" beomgyu was starting to get fed up with him. he already had to spend all last week seeing him at school, now he's ruining his weekend! and he has to see him for another five days straight! his life was going horrible, just horrible.

"have you always been this bratty?" yeonjun grimaced and yanked his feet out his grasp as soon as beomgyu paused to take a breather.

"if you don't like it LEEEAVE!!" the younger wiped his hands on his shirt and glared at the blonde boy on his floor that was getting up on his feet.

"um no!" he sing songed and made his way out. "see you downstairs" he winked and closed the door, snickering at the scream full of stress that beomgyu produced as soon as he was out of sight. oh how he loved testing the boy's limits.

"yeonjun, sweetie, what was all that screaming up there?" beomgyu's mom asked as she packed her lunch to go to work.

"oh, mrs. choi, it was nothing. beomgyu was just paranoid that i was a ghost. he told me he watched a horror movie last night. he's probably scared, don't worry" he grinned at her, knowing damn well that was a fat lie. she hummed and nodded in acknowledgement.

"he should've known better. he's been such a rebel lately" she shook her head in disapproval. "i have to go to work now, please make yourself at home, you're always welcome here" she smiled and waved at him before heading to her car.

"does gullibility run in their family?" he snickered and his eyes landed on a big book. his eyes widened in amusement. he walked towards it and read the title. 'baby pictures' were the two only words he needed to read in order to feel his entertainment burst through the roof. he pulled out the book and flipped through it, curiod to see what this bratty boy used to look like.

  beomgyu was huddled up in his room. he was sure the older had already left. i mean, what would he do downstairs alone for 5 hours? it's already 12 after all! and, he WAS pretty hungry. so he's sure the blonde left. or he was sure. he opened the door to be greeted by a smiling demon. he quickly slammed his door shut.

  "that's no way to treat a guest" his muffled voice could be heard from the other side of the door. beomgyu scoffed and opened it.

  "what're you still doing here" he pushed yeonjun's shoulder and made his way downstairs, fully aware of the awful presence following behind.

  "to do the project" that wasn't a half lie, he was here to do the project. the meter was just leaning over to testing his limits.

  "fuck off" he rolled his eyes and made himself a plate of pancakes. he sat down and grimaced when the older sat in front of him. yeonjun watched the boy eat, occasionally receiving small glares from him. when he finished eating, he smiled and went behind him.

  "were they good?" he peeked over beomgyu's shoulder. beomgyu brought his shoulder up and hit yeonjun's chin. he was just trying to wash the dishes.

  "is that what it takes for you to leave me alone?" beomgyu sighed, ignoring the grunt of pain he heard.

  "yes.." the blonde rubbed his chin and rolled his eyes.

  "yes, they were good. leave me alone, and go home while you're at it" beomgyu poked his elbow out and hit yeonjun's stomach. he smiled when he heard the groaned but it quickly faded.

  "at least respect the person who made your food" yeonjun grinned, knowing that wiped the smile off the younger's face.

  "kill yourself" beomgyu threw water at yeonjun's face.

i have absolutely no idea what to do next chapter :3

i also have like 2 more book ideas in the drafts and idk!! i should focusing on this story but i cant!!