2

"your point being?" beomgyu opened his bottle of water and drank it.

"we're saying that you should forgive him" his other friend hueningkai jumped in.

"excuse me?? forgive him for WHAT exactly?? he didn't even apologize, there's nothing for me to forgive him for!" beomgyu crossed his arms and huffed.

  "beomgyu.. it's been what, 4 years? everyone forgot about it already, and didn't you already prove the rumors wrong?" taehyun tried to reason with him.

  "yeah, by working my ass off! i had to reassemble the whole ass basement to look for my academic achievements to prove i didn't cheat and look for paperwork i signed to get into high school! and do you know how messy my basement is!" beomgyu ranted from frustration.

"just do whatever than.." taehyun continued eating. beomgyu huffed and moodily ate. he just didn't understand why he had to forgive someone who didn't even apologize. not his fault he's so perfect and charismatic that yeonjun got jealous and spread rumors..

after what seemed like forever, the bell rang. beomgyu quickly stood up from his awkward and silent table and walked to class quickly. he walked in his next period, english. he sat down in his regular seat and laid his head on the desk while he waited for the teacher to announce what they'd be doing today.

  "class, today i have a task for you. this assignment will be worth 60% of your final grade. it might sound strange, but i want you to work with whoever i assign you with, get to know them, then make a slideshow all about them. the school has noticed serious drama regrading you all, and has agreed to this project" the teacher finished up as the whole class groan. beomgyu swore he could see his teacher choke back a smirk. this was stupid, he won't lie. he closed his eyes and thought about other things as he waited for the teacher to announce his name.

"...kim minjeong and jung wooyoung, and lastly, choi yeonjun and choi beomgyu. the deadline is the first friday of next month. switch seats and then you may start" beomgyu shot up in terror. no way... he has to work with his biggest fear? this is terrible! he hates demons! but there was absolutely no way he'd ask that sorry excuse of a teacher to switch. he was in the worst situation ever.

  "excuse me.. could i sit here with my partner?" someone tapped on beomgyu's shoulder. it was yeji, she was pretty popular, and pretty.

"oh, yeah, sorry" beomgyu quickly stood up and grabbed his bag. shit, now he had to sit with yeonjun. just awesome luck he had. he look around for yeonjun and when his eyes found him, he was met with a burning glare filled with hatred. he rolled his eyes and made his way towards the empty seat next to the older. he didn't even bother to ask before pulling out the seat and sitting down, not like he needed to anyways.

"look, i don't give a fuck about you, you're probably obsessed with me, but i'm not doing this project, so you can make one about you, then make up random shit about me, got it?" yeonjun got to the point.

"ok first of all, you are so damn full of yourself, you need to be humbled because you look stupid as fuck trying to look all confident and shit when you know damn well you're just jealous of me. and no way in hell i'm taking time out of my day to do something you don't wanna do because you wanna go out and party and get stds. so if you don't wanna work with me then you can pick your sorry ass up and tell the teacher" beomgyu stuck the middle finger up while he grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

"such a stick in the ass.." yeonjun rolled his eyes and stole beomgyu's paper and pen when he wasn't looking.

"fuck's your problem???" beomgyu snarled when he noticed he was paper and penless.