6

beomgyu stood in front of classroom door. he afraid of getting scolded for being late. usually when he's late, he has an excuse. but what was the classic overslept excuse gonna do? he took a deep breath and slowly opened the door.

  he was met with at least 20 pairs of eyes looking at him. his teacher gave him a disappointed look.

  "mr. choi, why are you arriving to school in the middle of school day?" she stopped writing on the board and stared at beomgyu until he looked back at her.

  beomgyu slightly bowed his head down. "i'm sorry, miss. i overslept. i stayed up all night doing a project for mr. kim" he had both of his hands clasped together. he was met with silence, so he looked up.

  she had a relieved look on her face. "i'm glad that such a smart student like you was determined to finish the project and to learn about your partner, but you know it's not due until next month, right?" his teacher excused him to sit down and continued teaching the class.

  beomgyu sighed as he walked over to his seat. as soon he sat down, his shoulder was hit.

  "beomgyu! why did you and yeonjun arrive to school together?" taehyun whispered in beomgyu's ear and glanced behind him. beomgyu raised a brow. he didn't say anything about yeonjun? he turned around to see what taehyun was looking at.

yeonjun smirked at him and waved. beomgyu slowly turned his head back to taehyun.

"t..taehyun.. what did he say when he entered class?" beomgyu completely forgot they were in this period together.

"he said that you drove him to school" taehyun had a bored expression on his face as he wrote down the notes. somehow, he was able to focus on the teacher while talking to beomgyu.

luckily, the teacher had to go outside to talk to the principal.

"what the fuck! why're you telling everyone that?!" beomgyu air slapped yeonjun. they both bickered for a bit, forgetting taehyun was there and listening to everything.

"..so you both had a sleepover as enemies" taehyun raised a brow curiously. yeonjun was about to agree but beongyu slapped a hand over his mouth.

"no!! he came uninv- urrgh!!" beomgyu yanked his hand back when he felt something wet and slimy touch his palm. he rapidly wiped his hand all over taehyun's shirt when he realized yeonjun licked his hand.

"yes! we had the best sleepover ever! i'm hoping to have more soon" yeonjun smiled at beomgyu and his eye twitch.

"you finally forgave him?" taehyun's eyes widened in disbelief. no way the stubborn older finally did it. now, it was beomgyu's turn to open his eyes now.

  he opened his mouth to protest but yeonjun spoke first. "yes, he forgave me and i forgave him" beomgyu turned around offendedly.

"i see.." taehyun turned his focus back onto his work. beomgyu just stared in disbelief. did taehyun really just not want to hear him out or something?

  "what do i have to apologize for?" he turned back to yeonjun. he was getting frustrated with yeonjun answering for him.

  "because you're a little homophobic bitch " yeonjun leaned forward and whispered. didn't he say he hated beomgyu because he was rich and 'cocky'? what the fuck did he do to yeonjun to be called homophobic?

  "fuck you m-" beomgyu was about to argue back, but the teacher came in. maybe he'll ask another time when they're alone.

  beomgyu was just trying to drive home, alone. so why was he in the passenger seat, not driving instead? he watched in fear as yeonjun drove recklessly.