3

knock knock

  "hello? who are you?" a woman who appeared in her mid-twenties opened the door.

  "oh, hello. you must be beomgyu's sister? i'm here to do a project with beomgyu" yeonjun bowed, but received a laugh.

  "i'm beomgyu's mother, sweetheart. come in" she stepped to the side to let yeonjun in. he muttered a thank you and took his shoes off.

  "i'm sorry ma'am, you just look so young" he awkwardly scratched his nape.

  "it's no problem, but you're both doing a project at 5pm?" she asked, washing her hands in the kitchen.

"oh, i've had plans all morning. right now is when i'm finally free from it all" he chuckled. beomgyu's mom smiled and nodded.

"alright, beomgyu's up in his room. you can hang out with him and i'll bring refreshments soon" she gave him a warm smile.

  "thank you ma'am" he bowed once more before walking upstairs to beomgyu's room. of course this rich kid's house was big. and there were a thousand stairs. finally, he made it to the top. "are you kidding me..." there was a thousand rooms. this house was like a maze. how can they find the right rooms? he looked around and luckily enough, beomgyu had a corny ass sign on his door, reading 'beomgyu's room. knock before entering.'

  "that's stupid as fuck, i'm not knocking. cocky ass rich kids.." yeonjun opened the door and closed it. his eyes widening at how nice beomgyu's room was. his eyes darted towards the lump in beomgyu's bed. he walked over to it and saw beomgyu sleeping. who the hell sleeps at five? he snapped a silly picture of him and sat on a chair. he was just gonna sit there and wait until beomgyu woke up.

he was shaken awake by a shriek. as soon as he opened his eyes, a pillow was thrown at his head.

"what the fuck are you doing here?!" beomgyu was panting. he had messy bed hair and one eye shut and the other squinting from the bright light.

"your mom told me to wait up here?? and i came for the stupid project mr. t assigned" he rolled his eyes.

"well why are you even here at 7pm?! could you not have tomorrow??"

"um because i wanted to start today?" he shrugged like it was nothing.

"fine, whatever. stay here i'm gonna freshen up" beomgyu went to the bathroom. yeonjun could hear him turn on the faucet. after a bit, he came out looking alive, unlike earlier. he went to his study table. he opened google docs and started to type away. "come here" he pulled another chair from thin air and put it next to him. yeonjun gave him a skeptical look before sitting on it.

  "what do you want" yeonjun spun his chair.

  "gonna interview you" he yawned, putting his laptop on his lap and clicked on the first question.

  "favorite thing to do?"

  "dance."

  "birthday?"

  "september 13."

  "zodiac?"

  "virgo."

  they quizzed each other for a while, finding a few things they liked in common. but beomgyu still hated yeonjun. he won't stop hating his stubborn ass until the day he apologizes. right now they were playing 21 questions to better understand each other.

  "why do you hate me?" beomgyu suddenly got serious on his last question.

"because you're rich and cocky about it, and cause you literally hate me" yeonjun whistled as he checked his nails.