He liked Chu Yunting, maybe not to the point of deep love, but he liked it more every day than the day before, and this person called Chu Yunting used his gentle favor to weave a net for Ji Chen that he was reluctant and did not want to escape.

He believed that one day, he would tell him everything about himself.

And this day, it should not be too far away.

Ji Chen and Chu Yunting's side was warm, but Mo Wencheng, who returned home, was greeted by Ji Yun's cold face.

"Xiaoyun, what's wrong with you?" Mo Wencheng was puzzled, because they didn't want to live with their parents, so although the suite where Mo Wencheng and Ji Yun lived was adjacent to Mo's parents and Ji's parents, it was independent and belonged to the two of them.

So Ji Yun's unhappiness made the air pressure in this room suddenly decreased, if Mo Wencheng saw the angry Ji Yun before, he would definitely be appeased, but today he not only suffered Cheng Wenzhao's rejection, but also met a Chu Yunting who could not feel the depth, although the clouds were light on the surface, but his heart was a little irritable. So seeing the cold expression on Ji Yun's face at this moment, although he was not angry, he was still faintly uncomfortable.

He did so much for Ji Yun, resisting the pressure of his parents and the pressure of Jing Xiu, why couldn't Xiao Yun be considerate of him? At least let him come home every day and be able to see the smiling face of his lover instead of this kind of yin and yang face.

Even so, he still likes Ji Yun in his heart, and Ji Yun is not a person who often makes small nature, at this time, seeing that his lover is not going well, Mo Wencheng still patiently and gently asked, but Ji Yun did not pay attention to him, just glanced at him accusingly, and then went into the kitchen with his own care, brought dinner out, and snapped the bedroom door.

Mo Wencheng frowned, what's wrong with this for no reason?

He pressed his temple that was a little painful, Ji Yun rarely lost his temper with him, and occasionally the several times he was angry also carried a coquettish taste, but today he was completely cold.

Why is that? Don't...... Is it that Ji Chen came to the base and Xiao Yun knew?

His eyes narrowed, and he finally thought of Jing Xiu, his love rival who always fought against him. It must have been this person who found out where he went to Ji Chen, so he spared no effort to smear himself in front of Xiao Yun.

That person will only use these tricks to sow discord, but Mo Wencheng shook his head, how could he fight for himself?

Seeing the steaming food on the table, he smiled slightly, and was picking up his chopsticks to start, but he heard a knock outside the door.

Opening the door, it turned out that Mo Mu had wrapped dumplings and sent them over.

After the end of the world, things like dumplings are also rare, Mo Mu entered the door, put the dumplings on the table, and saw that there was only a pair of bowls and chopsticks on the table, and the bedroom door was still closed, and she knew that these two must be a little unpleasant.

She was a little unhappy in her heart, they knew about her son and Ji Yun before the end of the world, and tried their best to prevent it, which parent would want their son to be with a man who couldn't have children? But the Mo family and the Ji family are equal, and they can't make any drama to coerce Ji Yun.

In the end, he was finally reluctantly acquiesced by his son, but the end of the world came, and that Ji Yun actually left his son to live alone with him, leaving his parents aside, what is the reason? Although many of the younger generation did not live with their parents before the end of the world, which family did not live together after the end times?