Needless to say, this is Luo Li, who turned on the mockery mode.

"Xiao Li, you say two words less."

This is Master Cheng, who is gentle and polite.

Luo Li glanced at the lost Tang Wuhua with disdain, but did not speak again.

In fact, Ji Chen had expected Huang Baichen's departure from the team, but he didn't expect this person to go so fast, and he even found the next home.

But this matter didn't have much impact on Ji Chen, and it couldn't really be said that Huang Baichen betrayed them, because they had already said that they were just bringing Huang Baichen to find his sister, and he was not his real teammate.

He guessed that Tang Wuhua and Ming Yan were probably just because this person turned his face too quickly, not only without warning, but also without even a little nostalgia, which made Tang Wuhua's second relationship that he felt that he was a good brother with others was embarrassing!

That's it, wait until the test is over, they will leave, he always feels that a lot will happen if he continues to stay in the Dawning Base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It turned out that Ji Chen's feelings were not wrong at all, and he soon ushered in the opportunity to test Luo Li.

The next day, Huang Baichen really came to return the supplies, the amount was roughly right, and the few boxes of canned food and a bag of rice Ji Chen did not count with him, and with him came his brother-in-law, a first-level power system power-Chi Hai.

Huang Baichen has been silent and did not say anything, and occasionally a few embarrassed affection flashed on his face, but his brother-in-law Balabala said that the Yunguang team was heaven and earth, Ji Chen has never understood why he said this, is it because he heard Huang Baichen say that these people in his team are more powerful, so he wants to help Mo Wencheng recruit people?

However, it turned out that he thought too much, although Huang Baichen knew that their strength was high, but after all, he thought that their strength was just an ordinary master, this was because he had been following Chu Yunting and them since the end of the world, and there was no way to judge their strength.

Chi Hai was really interested in Cheng Wenzhao and Luo Li.

Now the whole team knows that the captain has recruited doctors on a large scale in order to please Vice Team Ji, if these two doctors are really that powerful, then to get to the clinic opened by Vice Team Ji, isn't it a great achievement?

Recommend a spatial supernatural plus find two brilliant doctors, then his status in the team will not be raised all at once!

So when the two sides finished the settlement, Chi Hai finally said his purpose.

"Well, I want to talk to you here about Dr. Luo and Dr. Cheng alone." He pointed at Luo Li and said.

Ji Chen was stunned, what does this person mean?

But no matter what he meant, the cold Luo Li would not agree to him, at the moment he was shoulder to shoulder with the master, not knowing what he was writing with a pen, hearing this sentence, he replied very ruthlessly: "No time."

The smile on Chi Hai's face stiffened all of a sudden, but he was an ordinary person, what was there to drag!

But he didn't say anything in the end, but flicked his sleeves away with a cold face, and Huang Baichen glanced at them apologetically, and then chased his brother-in-law out.