Chapter 11: Deal With The Devil?

Start from the beginning

Never in his life had Diodora ever been disrespected like he was just a lowly human. Not only for his position as an heir but also the fact a Super Devil like Ajuka was his big brother made many of the Devil population bow their heads before him. Yet he couldn’t make this person grovel before him for obvious reasons.

First was her identity.

Katerea Leviathan, a tall, bespectacled woman with a figure that made him, even with his particular taste in women, salivate in desire. Flawless mocha tan skin with long chocolate brown hair tied into a neat bun with a headset that held it in place, with several long braids reaching past her shoulders and amethyst eyes that held a mocking glint in them. He tried his best to not look at the extremely low-cut purple dress with high slits, which exposed a large portion of her even larger breasts and long smooth legs, or else she might actually kick him in the face before killing him.

Next was the immense amount of Demonic power held behind those amused eyes of hers. She was right to see him as nothing but a worm. After all, the woman before him was an Ultimate class being — a Satan.

Suppressing his rage for the humiliation, Diodora hastily got on his knees and bowed his head.

“Lady Katerea, I have brought an important piece of information from my brother’s research and need your assistance in order to make full use of it.” He spoke respectfully, not wanting to accidentally offend her in any way, shape, or form. “Please forgive me for intruding without prior notice. It’s just an urgent mat—urgh!” He was cut off from his speech as a suffocating sensation descended upon him.

“Enough, just hearing your voice irritates me more than that fake act you put up.”

She certainly wasn’t in a good mood. That much was obvious. His heart started beating like a hammer inside his chest, making every second feel like an hour.

“Hah, fine.” She sighed, disappointed at not being able to kill this little worm, at least at the moment. “Shalba is waiting for you. Let’s go.” With that said, she started to walk back further inside the palace, leaving Diodora at the back, who unhesitatingly stared at her pert behind with clear lust on his face.

You act like a bitch now, but just you wait… with enough time, I’ll garner Ophis’ favor and be granted the power I deserve. You’ll come crawling to me, begging for forgiveness, and I’ll use your body to amuse myself as I humiliate you in front of the entire Underworld! And by the time I’m done, I’ll have you thanking me for it and begging for more!’

Despite having a clear preference for pure maidens, Diodora realized that he wouldn’t mind having a woman of Katerea’s calibur as a part of the group as it meant he could have his way with her. There was certainly a lot of appeal in the idea of having a pureblooded Satan as part of his collection.

.

.

.

“A Servant summoning ritual, you say…” Within the confines of the palace, inside a luxurious office, Shalba carefully rereads the information that was just sold to him by an ally of theirs. “Interesting.”

“You actually believe this?” Said a man garbed in dark clothing, his long dark hair held in a ponytail and a noble aura that accompanied him just like Shalba and Katerea. “The concept in itself is absurd, calling forth the spirits of heroes from another world — humans no less — to fight in our stead? Leaving the fact how weak their kind is aside, can we really trust the words of one related to that fake Satan?”

Creuserey Asmodeus, just like every leader of the Old Satan Faction, abhorred the current reign of the Devil Faction. Better to say he hated them with every fiber of his being for having stolen what was rightfully his. He longed to see the likes of Sirzechs and his allies die by his hands in the near future, though he couldn’t help but have his doubts manifest in regards to this… unheard concept of so-called ‘Heroic Spirits.’