Rescue Knights: Flight of the Phoenix Pup

Start from the beginning

(Claw on Sparks comes flying over)

Claw: Haha! I heard what you said phoenix pup! (barks) Pinchers!

Dazzle: (snatched) (surprised) Yipe! You can tell the others about me!

Claw: The Duke of Flappington will be pleased to have you!

Dazzle: I knew I should've dived into the moat!

Princess of Barkingburg: We need the Rescue Knights! Who knows what my cousin will do with a poor little phoenix pup!

Sweetie: (takes off amulet and reverts to normal) Agreed!

(scene changes to Adventure Bay where the pups including Everest are playing tug a war with the current match being Marshall and Everest vs Rubble and Chase)

Skye, Zuma, and Rocky: You can do it pups!

Ryder: (walks over) I see you pups are playing tug a war!

Skye: Yep! Since Everest came we decided it a make a two against two game

(Pup-pad ring)

Everest and Marshall: (eyes widen) (both immediately release the rope without thinking) Who's calling Ryder!?

Chase and Rubble: (launched back) Whoa! (crashes on the ground) Oof!

Everest and Marshall: (winches) Sorry guys!

Chase: (chuckles) I'm surprised both of you let go!

Everest and Marshall: (embarrassed blushes) Just being alert!

Rubble: (chuckles) Fair enough!

Ryder: Let's see who's calling! (answers) Oh princess, something is up!

Mason: (comes on screen) (calmly) Ryder, a new breed of magic pup was just discovered and she was just taken by Claw and Sparks!

Ryder: (surprised) Hold up! New breed of magic pup?

Princess of Barkingburg: This one's a phoenix pup!

Mason: She also had this scroll! (revealing the phoenix pup creation scroll)

Princess of Barkingburg: Good think Claw didn't take it, he could've made an army of personal phoenix pups!

Mason: (reads the scroll) He needs rubies to make phoenix pups!

Princess of Barkingburg: Ryder can you and the Rescue Knights please help her?

Ryder: We're on our way guys! (to pups) Paw Patrol to the Air Patroller!

(scene splits to show Ryder, Everest beside Marshall, Chase, and Rubble)

Pups: Ryder needs us!

(scene with Everest and Marshall enlarges)

Marshall: Ryder needs us!

Everest: (nods) Let's go!

(Everest and Marshall trip on the tug a war rope)

Everest and Marshall: (surprised) Whoa! (both get tangled in the rope)

(scene changes to the pups in Air Patroller)

Skye: Where's Everest and Marshall?

(Everest and Marshall go rolling toward the others tied up in the rope)

Everest and Marshall: (shouts) Lookout!

Chase: Pups, jump on my cue!

(the tied up twosome roll close)

Chase: (shouts) Jump!

(Chase, Skye, Rocky, Rubble, and Zuma jump over the incoming tied up twosome)

Sound: (crash from behind)