-1-

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the epic showdown of the century!" Faiza declares dramatically, holding an imaginary microphone to her lips. "We've got Fakhir, the seasoned veteran of carrom, facing off against Ainy, the rising star, in this high-stakes battle!"

Ainy steps up to the carrom board, her eyes gleaming with determination. She lines up her shot and, with precision, strikes the striker. The carrom men slide gracefully into the pouches along the edges.

"Three more points for me," Ainy proclaims, her victory smile directed at Fakhir.

"But wait, folks," Faiza continues, her voice dripping with suspense. "It seems like Fakhir might have something to say about that shot. Is it all in the wrist, or is there some trickery afoot?"

Fakhir's brow furrows in skepticism. "That's impossible. You're cheating," he accuses, his voice tinged with annoyance.

"Now, Fakhir is not one to take things lightly," Faiza observes, her tone shifting to one of impartiality. "He's making his case, questioning the very essence of this game. Is there a dark cloud looming over this match?"

Ainy chimes in, her tone teasing, "Yeah?Fakhir, don't be a sore loser."

Faiza, ever the commentator,summarises the situation with flair. "Ladies and gentlemen, the tension is palpable! Will Fakhir's accusations stand, or will Ainy continue her winning streak? Stay tuned for the next thrilling installment of Carrom Chronicles!"

Fakhir's frustration grows. No. No. I don't agree with this," he argues vehemently.

"Looser," Ainy taunts him.

Amidst the escalating dispute, Sameena, Fakhir's mother, calls out to her son repeatedly. Her voice is a distant echo in the midst of their intense rivalry.

Desperate for Fakhir's presence, Sameena steps into the balcony,her eyes scanning the tranquil scene. There, amidst the lush greenery, she finds their maid, Aamina, diligently tending to the garden, watering the plants with care.

From the balcony, Sameena calls out to Aamina urgently, "Aamina, please ask Fakhir to come immediately. His father's health has worsened."

Aamina, her face marked with concern, nods and hurries inside to find Fakhir, Ainy, and Faiza engrossed in their carrom game.

"Fakhir, your father's health has worsened. Bhabhi is calling you," she delivers the urgent message.

As soon as Aamina speaks, the three kids spring into action, abandoning their game, and rush towards Fakhir's parents' room, their hearts heavy with worry.

"Juldi ao, Fakhir," Sameena urges her son. Fakhir, his heart pounding with anxiety, rushes to his father's side.

"Ainy, I've called your father. Can you check if he has arrived? We need to take Zaheer to the hospital immediately," Sameena implores, her voice filled with concern.

Ainy rushes downstairs and collides with her father.Habeeb, clearly agitated, asks angrily, "Can't you watch where you're going?"However, Habeeb doesn't pause to listen to his daughter's explanation. Instead, driven by worry for his brother, he rushes towards Zaheer's room.

"Ainy, what happened? Why is bhabhi shouting?" Aisha arrives, concerned and inquiring about the commotion.

"Amma, Bare Abbu is not okay," Ainy says, her voice filled with concern. Aisha, her heart racing, places her hand on her chest. She rushes to Sameena's side. She places a comforting hand on Sameena's shoulder.

Fakhir and Habeeb, with utmost care, carry Zaheer downstairs to the car. Habeeb swiftly starts the car's engine, and with Zaheer in the backseat, with Sameena, and Aisha by his side.