43

Jeonghan was standing in front of Bliez, he hesitantly placed his hand on his forehead looking at other's he stated..

Jeonghan :: as some of you have already witnessed and must be have idea that what potency Bliez could have right !?

The people who have witnessed nod their head, jeonghan back away from Bliez and Taehyung, he gesture Namjoon to to back away from them a little, making other's to perplexed by his sudden change of demeanor..

He eyed Bliez look in to his eyes nervousness took over in his veins,
Since Fire is literally can harm people but he is aware that Tethys will handle if something get's out of control, as he commanded...

Jeonghan :: Bliez show us your power connect with your owner, just a little..

Hearing his command Bliez closed his eyes, and open them after an instant
His all Aura change from Charcoal black to The colour of Fire mixture of orange, red and yellow !!

Foremost Taehyung was calm but his features started to change when he felt the sudden burn in his whole body, he trembled and fall on his knees, a painful groan left his mouth.

Gaining everyone's attention on himself, they panicked and run toward him in worried but ceased on Their step when jeonghan gesture them to stop on there midway. As they heard him summarised...

Jeonghan :: Don't go near him , you'll hurt yourself, His power The Fire controller is the wrost one. He can't use it without feeling the burn on himself...

They gasp, the worriedness didn't leave them for once, jungkook and jimin both couldn't take it anymore they stated in unison to Bliez..

Jikook :: Bliez stop this now ! It's enough !

Bliez obeyed both of them and turned into his natural self , Taehyung sighed in relief, feeling the burning is fading from his veins...

Jungkook and jimin hurriedly sit on their feet near Taehyung, as jungkook cup his face with his trembling hand and made him look at his eyes as he questioned in his wobbly voice...

Jungkook :: A-are you o-okay !? You're not hurt anymore right !?

Taehyung stare at him for an instant before answering him, he chuckled bitterly and decided to make him taste his own medicine as he stated in his gentle yet tight vent...

Tae :: I am not dead yeah !?

A shaky breath left from jimin's lucious lips, and a drop of tear fell from jungkooks ocean blue eyes. Hearing him, jungkook realise that he hurted Taehyung without himself knowing..!

They started at each other for a moment, untill jungkook take his hand away from his face tardily standing on his foot walking toward his place he replied in hai civil voice.

Jungkook :: I am not blind though !

Taehyung wanted to laugh for his fistiness, he's the one who started it and now just look at him.. he shook his head at him..

Other's were was just staring at them not aware of what to do or say between to of them, they shouldn't show their feelings out like this in front of everyone because it will effect jungkook and Taehyung both of their reputation...

But they are aware that we couldn't able to control our self if we watch our love one's in pain or agony..
Glancing at eachother sighing they left for their place...

Taehyung tardily stand up and sit on the wooden chair with the help of Mingyu and Namjoon's help..
As he look at jeonghan and placed his worries..

Tae :: Am I going to feel this everytime I will use or practice !?