36

Jeonghan thanks Lord that no one at least pin pointed the Meaning of the name , because if they did, he don't know what to tell them.It's not the accurate duration to reveal the truth...

His parents had warned him that  before meeting with all of the Horse's and after observing their jurisdiction over their potency. Not to tell them. Until you got any reaction from jwellers they have "

He swallowed feeling all eye's on himself.
Avoiding their eye's he opined making other's to narrow their eye's...

Jeonghan :: I think your ears are working too much !

He would have been fortunate if yoongi wasn't present their, because no one will backfire him, they are really polite but yoongi.! Folding his hand on his chest raising his one eye brow he abetted...

Yoongi :: it's peculiar that all of our ears are working too much. Am i certain Lisa-ya !

They proudly grin at yoongi's slogen and nod their head.! Jeonghan fake smile at them playfully folding his hand on his chest he declared..

Jeonghan :: I always call him Chollima when I was young and played with them ok..

Their eye's are still narrowed in suspiciousness, jeonghan raised his both eye brows along with his hand and questioned..

Jeonghan :: What !? Don't look at me like this, I will tell you when right time will come.. now be at ease.!

They gave up on him and gazed at Astha who suddenly started jumping around, being delighted after healing Along with tethys !

Their lips curled up witnessing such a generous view.. jeonghan eye's were was so delighted while watching them as he remember something and query to Jisoo!!

Jeonghan :: noble lady , Do you know Astha got her mate,!?

There eye widen by the sudden disclose of the matter, seeing their surprised features jeonghan haved deep breath in annoyance and fumed ..

Jeonghan :: Now Don't tell me you are not aware that she got her mate !? Jisoo-ya I was not even here ,yet just seeing her i got it that she got her mate !!

She blink her eyes, she grin cheekily tucking her hair behind her ears she resorted ..

Jisoo :: I apologise master! But that's true i am really not aware of this! From past eight day's we were was so tied up with Prince jimin's wedlock and after that you just showed up...

Apprehending her footing he nod, shooking his head he mumbled under his breath.that no one can hear...

Jeonghan :: they reall are unaware of so many things, not having any auxiliary preference I have to start telling them from today ! Let's start with Lisa !!

He looked up hearing Namjoon gentle vent Who was looking at him with questionable features..

Namjoon :: i apologise but what are you saying, we didn't hear anything !

Jeonghan shook his head,smile at them and looking at Lisa he questioned to her..

Jeonghan :: Lisa -ya in general do you know about the meaning of your horse name.!?

Lisa grin sweetly, Nodding her head she confidently replied him..

Lisa :: Obviously I know ! The meaning of his name is castrated stallion !

Jeonghan hmm and nod his head, as he again queried while smiling at her satisfied with her answer!

Jeonghan :: hm ! Then you must be aware of the meaning of castrated stallion too right !?