20

In the wedding pavilion there was pin drop silence for five straight minute ! That made everyone to panic , but they stayed on their Spot, eyeing Taehyung's placid and serious features.

Jungkook was too stunned to speak anything heading his brother's question.He was staring at him in disblief. Tear's were rolling down from his ocean blue Eye's. He was back facing Taehyung, he closed his Eye's shut heading his confession and heart beats increased by Taehyung's orotund vent.

Tae: yes I do love jungkook, His majesty.!

Taehyung hate his ability of saying truth and some rules of Daegu all of their eye's widen heading his reply.. Jungkook kneel down he didn't knew that he will ever be able to hear this words from to the emperor.

Witnessing this Oprah hurriedly land on the ground and nuzzle her face on jungkook soughting to comfort him.. jimin and shanaya also stroll toward him and kneel down in front of her. Jungkook delicately took Oprah's face in his hand and ask in his wobbly vent.

Jungkook: Why Do you have to do it Oprah, I told you to not generate any complications. Then why. hm

Adira walk towards them sitting she gazed in jimin's eyes and told him everything what Oprah had told her before coming here. Jimin exhale while a drop of tear topple down from his eyes. Jimin eye'd Taehyung and answered faintly.

Jimin: Adira said Oprah don't wanted to witness His Emperor and Prince jeon in agony Because one who had suffer alot while ruling in young age without anyone beside him, and one who suffer while loving him in young age. They should be delighted like every one else.!

They all gazed Oprah while smiling faintly who was looking at jungkook with shining eye's they glance at jimin when he finished his phrase In heavy breath.

Jimin: Not only this, Oprah don't want them to hide their feelings with each other If they can't be together then atleast express their feelings.! and-and

He consumes a deep breath not able to tolerate all of this, Seeing him stammering yoongi crotch down and hold jimin Lisa also sat beside him rubbing his back as she stated.!

Lisa: please calm down, exhale- inhale

All of them was waiting for jimin to complete his phrase. Wanted to know why jimin is bearing this much emotions in his chest.! ...

Jimin: and she had vowed to his mother that she will take care of him, and will give him all the happiness he want. he will give him the person he love. She can't see him with another man expect His Emperor. Oprah can't break the vowed she has given to jungkooks mother.!

The pavellion become silent that They can hear even the slightest resonate because of the quite. only Jungkook's sniffing was heard, Taehyung coudn't see jungkook like this anymore so trot toward him without uttering anything he hold jungkook's hand made him stand..

Placing his left hand below his knees. and right hand behind his back he carry him in bridal style making jungkook to gasp by sudden action.Yet didn't said anything He placed his head on Taehyung chest heading his rapid heartbeat that was making him placid And hear his soothing deep and serious vent.

Tae: King jeon kindly conclude this matter here for now, He's not in excellent provision We'll talk over about it after sunrise.! Lady jisoo please show others their chamber And Erudite Lisa take King and monarch in their chamber.

He stroll away finalizing his sentence. along With jungkook in his arm's..but cease in midway and declared to them who was staring at his back in solicitude.

Tae: decompress! We''ll be on patio. Not in chamber Comander Namjoon placed some comforter on the patio. and Bliez Take all of your friends in their chamber. it's late go.!