17

The Gaurd's , slave's , and shanaya were was trying to control their chortle witnessing the scenario ! Well the scenario is that the king Jeon is  strolling behind prince jeon while grabbing his twain Ears
Apologizing for his demeanor !!

Earlier when jungkook didn't garner the reply from jimin , so he gallop to yoongi and probe with him ! And being a infuriated man yoongi blurted about jimin demeanor and the resonance he used for him !!

Initially jungkook was furious on jimin but then he become decompress wise of the rational why he did it !! So he also blurted everything in front of yoongi how he cursed him ! Expect his love for his emperor !

Yoongi questioned but jungkook didn't tell him the rational  , that make yoongi displeased and incensed !! So he yell at jungkook saying " Don't ever try to talk to me jungkook, or else i will fragment all my Kinship with you " !

That  sadden jungkook so much , he didnt stated anything and run from his chamber, Yoongi was furious and  discontent on himself !

furious cuz suspiciousing  the virtuous spirite who was just strive to secure his brother And frustrated cuz how did he just acquit with his brother. He envision to aton with his little bunny.!

And now here he is Who's not even giving him any immersion! yoongi felt so chagrined while saunter like this in front of every one yet he doesnt care ! he have to Forgiven, He can't evade from jungkook !

Shanaya couldn't take it now to witness this scenario, she is feeling so lame to witness the pitiful expression on yoongi face! As she request to jungkook!

Shanaya: prince jeon come on its sufficiently! forgive his majesty now.

Jungkook didn't utter a single word, he just shook his head as no and straddle on chair and started devouring his strawberry Completely ignoring the presence of his hyung.! ,

He is relishing witnessing his ritzy king like a neonate asking for his trinket , looking so totes adorbs , if someone will look at him like this they will surely doubt that this is the same person who had win so many battle , had killed his enemies ...

Jungkook strawberries fall down from his hand and eye's widen in surprise seeing yoongi fall on his knees infront of him.! That make everyone shocked and they looked down, not able to witness their king being kneel down.!

Jungkook promptly made him stand up,tears and guilt filled in his ocean blue eye's witnessing his hyung like this. As he heard yoongi's wobbly voice that break his heart.!

Yoongi: please forgive me bun, i know i am at fault but you tell me how should i respond after auditory that my little brother cursed me huh ! 

Yoongi softly grab jungkook's hand gazing in his guilty eye's, tears were flowing down from his soft cheeks, wiping jungkook tears he again questioned with wobbly vent..

Yoongi: Tell me bun, how should i respond To the person whom i love will speak expletive about my little brother hmm !?

Jungkook was feeling horrible now for behaving like this to his hyung , his hyung is right, no one will feel marvelous hearing it. Getting closer jungkook put his head on yoongi shoulder he apologise softly...

Jungkook: i apologize too hyung, i didn't had any axillary prefrence and don't get worked up i am undoubtedly going to  write a letter to Royal prince and will shriek on him.!

Yoongi giggled heading his last words pulling back yoongi placed a soft peck on his forehead and replied while smiling ...

Yoongi:: you surely should my bun.

Shanaya wipe his happy tears and smile watching them she walked toward them , she softly pull jungkook 's cheeks , who wined and heading hie teasing !

Shanaya :: My little prince is being so naughty now a day's hmm !!