4

Entering in his chamber jungkook sat on the mattress and inhaled to cease his sentiment, he was in rage, rage on himself, not able to apprehend why does his every demeanor affects him, yet his cerebrum shriek that this all sentiments are just because no one ever have behaved with you like this.

yet his heart is aware the reason of his sentiments right now. he placed his palm over his throbbing heart and pondered "why can't you just stop behaving like this" 

his head jerk toward the door as he spotted Shanaya's concern features. she sighen witnessing his moist eyes and trot toward him, she patted his head gently and hug him softly trying to ease his rage. without uttering anything he wrap his arms around her waist in civil manner. 

as he got the comfort of his sister like figure he couldn't dominion his warm tears, which topple down from his eyes. she back away sitting beside him, she cup his face and wipe the tears away she illustrated in her tender voice. 

Shanaya: prince, His Emperor didn't mean to talk with p-

Jungkook raised his wet eyelashes in dismay not able to presume,that she is still on His Emperor's side. she didn't finished her words by his gaze.he retreat her hand from his face, as she spotted a pinched expression on his face. he scoffed and gripped while raising from the mattress.

Jungkook: indubitably maiden shanaya how can i disregard about your admiration toward his Emperor, indeed you'll be his side. Excellent.

Shanaya arise from her place while shooking her head , gazing at him she clarified tenderly.

Shanaya: no my prince,I am not taking His Emperor's side, indeed your resonance was harsh and rigid toward His Emperor which is thoroughly was distasteful and offensive.

he turn around back facing her, crossing his arms over his chest, he gazed his reflection on the mirror and fretted.

Jungkook: i surely accept  about my distasteful demeanor, yet i was still courteous with His Emperor. hut His Emperor resonance was not even deferential and delicate, still no one uttered anything to him, everytime is my fault.

Shanaya chuckle spotting his slightly pout through the mirror, she turn him around to face him and smile by his frowning features, she is aware he was frustrated and concerned about Taehyung and couldn't able to hold his words, as she asserted softly. 

Shanaya: My Prince,  His Emperor was not in his frame of mind conceivably he must be musing regarding the attacker how can we regard the fact that His Emperor has just gain his consciousness huh?  we all are aware of his politeness with others, right?

he nodded his head, he was not hurt cause of dense voice, but the pirated words he used was making him uneasy, as he pondered in his cerebrum. "Did His Emperor really save me just because i am one of his citizen"

Snapping out of his deem he gazed the door and spotted Jin, Lisa and Jimin, as he pointed dismay in Jimin's eyes along with some tears, he frown and heard Lisa's  uneasy voice. 

Lisa: Royal Prince kindly don't be furious on His Emperor, It was just an-

She ceased on her words gaining a glare from jimin, who face her and fumed in his thick voice. 

Jimin: Erudite Lisa if His Emperor was not indisposed, I would have pierced my katana on his hand for using his tight reso-

 jimin couldn't finish his words hearing Jin's placid and apologetic voice, who was standing behind Lisa.

Jin: i am rueful for interrupting Royal Prince, Erudite lisa is accurate, His Emperor must be not able to dominion his irritation, since the poison his Emperor had in his body is managing his nerves.