Chapter 11

Minnie didn't understand. Since being released from the principal's office she questioned her friend for her side of the story. From what Minnie gathered, Sidney didn't see her hit the cheerleaders but rather Ghostface. It was peculiar. Ghostface was indeed in the stalls with them but Sidney's paranoia got to her first.

Overall, Minnie shrugged it off, glad to have gotten away for hitting the cheerleader. The blame went to the killer and now school was being cut early. So in Minnie's eyes, she and Sidney did everyone a favor for pulling 'distress-victims' in play.

"It was just some sick fuck having a laugh, Sidney." Tatum reassured walking in the middle of the victims.

"No, it was him, Tatum. I know it."

"Minnie mouse, what do you think?"

"He was in the stalls. Sid's telling the truth, Tate." Minnie told, going along with the situation.

"Well, you're not alone anymore, all right?" She said glancing between both girls. "You're either with me or together at all times."

"Sir, yes sir." Minnie rolled her eyes at the girl's orders. She appreciated the concern but did not like being ordered, mostly if it comes from Tatum.

"I'm serious. If you pee, I pee. Is that clear?"

Minnie nodded mumbling a series of 'yeah' as they continued down the pavement. Music blasted through the courtyard as a celebratory towards the cancellation of school.

"Kizzo-kaskizzo is is-out." Stu exclaimed from behind the girls handing each a flower he picked from the courtyard. "I don't what you did, girls. But on behalf of the entire student body, we all say thanks you!"

Various of students thanked the girl as they walked by.

   "Drop it, Stu."

   "Yo, I say..." Stu had gone to his girlfriend's side picking her up with ease like he'd done with Minnie. "Impromptu party tonight, my house. Celebrate this little siesta. What do you say?"

   "Are you serious?"

Stu continued playing with his girlfriend swinging her arm before dropping her to her feet. "That said, Tatum, this little vixen. Doesn't invite the entire world. We'll be fine."

Sidney and Minnie glanced at each other. The younger Meeks shook her head knowing Sidney would never go for it.

   "Intimate gathering, intimate friends. What do you say?"

   "If we think about it..." Minnie quipped. She knows how this would go. Tatum would force her to go and if Sidney isn't going, neither will she. So, to get this over with she figured to try and convince Sidney. "Would the killer really come out at a social event?" 

Sidney opened and closed her mouth being hesitant to agree nor decline.

  "It seems he has targets rather than going on sprees." Minnie added getting Tatum to latch onto her arm, rest her head on her shoulder, and plead for Sidney to go with them.

   "You girls won't have to worry." Stu chimed taking his girlfriend and Minnie under his arms. "Totally protected. Yo. I am so buff. I got you covered, girls."

   "Definitely. Totally not lanky."

Stu took his arm from his girlfriend to lift the girl on his shoulders... again. Minnie hated and loved when he would do that.

   "Lanky?" Stu brought down the girl, interlocking his hands to dip the girl as they walked.

   "Maybe not so lanky." Minnie corrected.