Kinn pov...

I banged the door but kim is not opening....

I thought for a minute and said
" arm go and  bring the spare keys.." i said

Arm ran

I locked my dad who was injured in basement...

After a minute arm came back...

I opened the door. Kim never let anyone to come inside his room without his permission... i want my princess to be happy at least.. this is my last wish.. I prayed to all the gods to keep him safe.... but when i. Switch on the lights.. i saw my same princess unconscious again... again my heart broke into a million pieces...

Vegas ran to him and trying to wake him up...

I came to him....

My princess is in the pool of blood.. there is a slight cut on his neck.. blood is flowing.. and when I saw his side there are sleeping pills
.. i took him into my arms... I don't know how my brain is working.. but i took him to the hospital..

Doctor took him inside ICU....

I collapsed...

My tears betrayed me... they are flowing continuously.... Vegas stood beside me... Porsche sat with me.

Porsche pov

I don't know how to react.. Kim is like my brother.. when I saw him in that position i can't take breath properly.. after seeing kinn i don't know how to console him... tankhun is crying in Pete's arms... for the first time I saw my kinn crying infront of someone else... he is the strongest person i have ever seen.. but when he is crying like this . I failed as a brother for Kim .. i failed as a husband for kinn... i failed as a protector for my family...

I kept my hands on kinn's.. he turned to me and snuggled into me.. he is crying hard now .. i looked at Vegas who is looking at me .. i raised my eye brows he nodded and left alone like he understood what I am trying to say.. why not cause he is my partner... my best friend....

Hours are running...

Doctor came out after 3 hours...

Kinn stood immediately...
Khun ran to the doctor...

" Mr Theerapanyakul.. Kim has a fatal injury on his neck but that is not the main problem and lost blood.. the main problem is he took sleeping pills with overdose... I think you have to prepare for that ..  he is in coma right now because of the pills... And one more thing maybe he tried to hurt himself before also . There are scars on his body , hands etc... i am sorry Mr Theerapanyakul i tried my best.. let's hope for the best.. i will help you to give your brother back to you..."

Kinn couldn't say anything... he collapsed... his princess is fighting for his life.... he .. he ... only one person is the cause of this disaster....

Kinn's eyes got red..he is fuming flames.  His veins are popping up..

" hia , taeyong take care of princess and keep him safe i will be back... " kinn said

He looked at me and motioned me to come with him...

I went to him.. he held my hand and dragging ..i let him do whatever he want ..

He made me sit in the passenger seat and went to driver seat ..

He is driving ..

After 20 minutes we came to the basement....

Kinn came down and running inside.. i aslo came down.. guards bowed to me . I nodded..