Few days later

"p'luke leave me ...

P'luke please."

Kim suddenly opened his eyes and looked around  he got to know that he was in his room...

He curled and sat in the corner of the bed . He placed his head on his knees .

Kim pov

It's hurting . Really . Who said that i will not get hurt .

I went into bathroom...

I looked into the mirror..

"Do you think that you can be happy again in Kim.... ?"

I chuckled dryly ...

How can I .. i think i don't deserve that ...

I took the knife and started to cut it in the area of my shoulder... blood is running from my body.. but i didn't feel any pain.. my mind is not working. my senses are not responding... my eyes are getting blurry.. my cuts on my body are not getting faded... I have been using this method for the last three weeks . i was devastated by that incident. I don't want to say this to anyone.. i don't want to be burden . Taeyong said he will be with me. But he has his own work......

I closed my eyes and sat on the floor...

After 20 minutes I heard sounds from outside..

I changed my outfit and came out .. just to see that p'kinn is shouting on dad....
I was confused and frowned.. i went to them

Khun is trying to control p'kinn... But nothing is stopping him.. p'porsche is holding gun against dad's forehead...

" how can you do this he is your own son...?" P'Kinn is shouting ...
Dad said
" Son what you are saying.. ? I can'tunderstand.. "

P'Kinn released himself from hia's grip...

" YOU DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT .. HOW DARE YOU TO HURT MY PRINCESS... ? DO YIU THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. ? DO YOU THIBK THAT I AM AN IDIOT .. ? DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL BECOME STUPID WHEN I FELL IN LOVE OR WHAT ? "

P'Kinn is shouting his lungs out. He didn't noticed me also. I tried to go to him but he is raging ...

P'porsche went to kinn and gave his gun ...

P'vegas came along with p'pete from main door....

P'vegas is fuming flames...

Few bodyguards dragged 2 persons..their condition is really bad .i think someone tortured them....

My breath is hitching by looking at a particular person...

P'luke ..

My breath is getting uneven...

But someone dragged me into his embrace... I don't know but I feel secure in his arms... It took few minutes for me to get normal...