Chapter 24: A Forgotten Past

Start from the beginning

Sona opened her eyes and was staring down at the bottom of the floor of the shower.

Sona: Hm?

Something caught her attention. As she moved her arms up now, Sona put her hands close to her breasts. She seemed to have her attention on them instead of washing her body.

Sona: Did my breasts get bigger? They don't look the same since last night. Ugh..my chest is aching too. How frustrating.

Sona looked up and stared at the nothingness that was there but just more of the bathroom. She hummed to herself with a slight hint of a smile on her face. She shampooed her hair and then grabbed her conditioner.

Once it was in her hand in liquid form. She rubbed her hands and worked on her ends. She had a smile on her face as she looked up as if she was posing.

Sona's Mind: (Hajime...it's just like you have just always known how to make a woman feel sexy. No matter what her type, shape or size is.)

Small Timeskip
Sona finished her shower after a few minutes and got dressed, almost at least.

For Sona, she wore her top braless for the sake of her questions and curiosity, as well as her socks and underwear were on at least. As of now, she was working on her makeup.

She slowly started and worked on her eyeliner. After a minute of her left eye, she finished. Tsubaki soon opened the door, which caught her president's attention and she turned around.

Tsubaki: Ah. Miss President. Forgive me.

Sona: It's fine Tsubaki. What is it?

Sona went back to her makeup as she turned to her mirror and worked on her eyeliner on her right eye.

Tsubaki: Well...as you know, Hajime's been gone for five days now. Don't you think we need more force to be taken.

Sona: Unfortunately...there's nothing we can do. We can't contact him, we can't connect or teleport to his location. We tried everything Tsubaki.

Sona stopped her eyeliner work and turned to her queen and Vice President.

Sona: All we can do right now is keep working and continuing until something comes up. We must not quiver like we did when we had to give that report.

Tsubaki POV
The report...right.

I remember that.

It wasn't a pretty moment for us. I know Rias and her group was deeply hurt by the news. Especially Akeno.

Flashback
Occult Research Club
Rias: What?! What do you mean Hajime's gone?!

Sona: That's just it Rias. He's just...gone. As if he just disappeared out of nowhere!

Tsubaki: None of us are able to contact him at all. Same goes for sensing any bit of him.

Tomoe: It's horrible....all of it is!

Tomoe's eyes were filled with tears. I watched her turn to Reya and she was doing her best not to cry onto her shoulder. All Reya could do was just console her.

But however, the one I saw most upset, was Issei Hyoudou himself. He was actually crying.

Issei: THAT'S BULLSHIT! DON'T FUCK WITH ME!

I could see him wipe his tears with his arms. Rias and Asia just got up to try and calm him down. If I were him, I wouldn't blame him. I hate, wait. That's too much. I'm just as upset with everything about what happened.

One of the last few interactions I had with after that, was with Akeno, Hajime's cousin. She put her hand on my shoulder, I could see that there was a loss of glow or shine in her violet eyes. She was visibly a different mood than any of us were. It reminded me back when she first talked about her hatred for men at first.