"Please, I'm begging you, don't hurt my family." Crowne begs.

At that moment, Spider-Bat comes in through the window, rolls across the ground and punches a Talon across the face. He then jumps up in the air, kicks one in the chest and punches the other one in the face. He then webs another Talon in the face and spin kicks him in the face.

"Run! Now!" Peter tells the family.

As the Crowne family runs, a Talon throws a knife straight at Burtons head, Peter quickly throws a batarang to knock it off course.

A Talon tries to stab Spider-Bat, but Peter grabs him by the wrist, hits him with a headbutt. He then tackles him to the ground and slams his head repeatedly against the ground. Two more Talons pull out swords and charge at Peter. The hero quickly and accurately dodges the blades while throwing strikes of his own. He then pump kicks one of them in the chest, while avoiding a blade coming straight for his throat.

Peter then lands a spinning backfist across the Talons face and a right hook that takes out the Talon. At that moment, two more Talons come up from behind Peter, but Catwoman swings through the already broken window a kicks the Talons through the staircase and down to the ground.

Peter looks at Felicia and smiles.

"Don't look at me like that. I just wanted to get even with these guys for almost killing me."

"If you say so." Peter says.

He then calls Ben.

"Ben, I need an update."

"All the Talons have been taken care of, Master Peter. The NYPD were able to protect all the targets, with minimal casualties."

Peter then looks at the piece of paper that Lincoln gave to him.

"I know where they live, Ben."

"Really, sir?"

"They came to my house. Now I'm going to burn theirs to the ground."

Peter then jumps out of the window and swings away as Felicia smiles at him.

"You sure do know how to pick'em, Cat."

She then sees pearls nearby and pockets them while whistling.

At the Court of Owls hideout, a woman walks into the room, shocked to see it destroyed. She quickly runs towards the elevator, but when it opens, Spider-Bat is standing there inside.

"Going down?"

"You- you can't be here." The woman says.

He then shows her an owl mask, surprising her yet again.

"That's- not Joseph's."

"I know, Mrs. Powers. It's yours. I found the case for your husband's mask, but it's empty. Where is he?"

Mrs. Powers smirks.

"Gone. Out of the country. You might think you have the upper hand, Spider-Bat. But you don't. You never will! In fact, if I were you, I'd leave the city and never come back."

Peter then leans in, intimidating her.

"And if I were you. I'd get used to being in a cage."  He says, leaving.

"Your scare tactics worked, sir. She's dialing her husband now." Ben says over the ear piece.

"Tell me you can track the call, Ben." Peter says, swinging through the city.

"Already sending the location to your suit now." Ben says.

As he receives the location, he starts to swing with increased speed, ready to end the court of owls once and for all.

He kicks open a door to an old house in an abandoned area of New York. Peter looks around, finding nothing but a owl statue, smashing it on sight. He then looks over and sees a secret passageway going down. When he makes it to the courts hideout, he sees people in owl masks sitting at a table. Peter takes a closer look at them, taking the mask off of one of them, revealing them to be dead by suicide from drinking poison.

Peter gets frustrated that none of the members of the Court will face justice for their crimes.

"Damn you...Damn you all." Peter says.