~ill take it from here~

even though the wait until abi dhabi was only a few weeks, it felt like a lifetime for millie. she had trained harder than she had ever trained before and it had payed off. she had reached the strengths she needed to be safely allowed to drive a formula 1 car. she was excited.

aston had informed her that felipe was still going to participate in fp1, which she understood, plus it gave her just that little bit more time to prepare and look over data before her first session back. she had world tirelessly on the sim to perfect her technique for around the circuit, but that didn't mean she wasn't anxious about getting in the car again. the anxiety would go away once she got in the car and began to drive, there was no doubt about that. the feeling of flying round the corners and fully sending the car down straights was the most amazing feeling. it was just her and the car. she knew the risks. she had been on the worse end of them. would that stop her from getting in that car and giving it her all? no.

"hey babe" she heard a voice from beside her speak as she felt a strong arm snake it's way around her waist and pull her close.
"hey ol" she said smiling up at the curly haired boy beside her
she reached onto her top toes as he dipped his head so they could give each other a quick kiss before they started to walk through the paddock.
"are you ready for today?" ollie asked
she sighed
"i'm excited but felipe has done really well. wouldn't shock me if they tried to get him full time next season"
ollie face changed to shock
"there's no way they would replace you unless you signed a contract somewhere else. your the best driver that team have ever had!" he said passionately
"yeah i guess" she shrugged
"don't doubt yourself love. your super talented and it wouldn't shock me if soon enough you had top teams fighting over a contract with you"
"thankyou ol." she said leaning her head into the side of him as they walked

he walked her to the entrance of the aston martin garage, even if it was the opposite way to haas, he wanted to be there with her for as much time as humanly possible. she reached up to give him a short but sweet kiss before thanking him for walking here there. they wished each other good luck before they parted ways.

arriving in the garage, millie went over to speak to felipe, who was just stood awaiting further instructions.
"hey drugo, ready for me to steal my car back?" she said with a smirk
he turned around to see her walking towards him and let out a chuckle
"as much as i love driving the car, i am very excited for you to finally be able to get back out there. everyone's missed you mil"
"thankyou and i'm excited. i've missed it so much"

millienorris

tagged: @felipedrugovichliked by landonorris, astonmartinf1 and 903,304 othersmillienorris: i'll take it from here drugo🫡———————————————————————

liked by landonorris, astonmartinf1 and 903,304 others
millienorris: i'll take it from here drugo🫡
———————————————————————

AN: HI GUYS so sorry about how long it's been. i'm super busy with college and stuff at the min but i'll do my best to get chapters out! sorry this is so short