~millie norris oh my oh my~

monaco:26/5/24
charles leclerc P1
Max Verstappen P2
Daniel Ricciardo P3

canada: 9/6/24
Daniel Ricciardo p1
Lando Norris P2
Max Verstappen P3

Millie was ever so happy when Lando got on the podium in canada. She made sure to be front row underneath the podium to watch and support him, but when he came out his eye's immediately met hers, and his expression went cold. She sighed and walked away, not wanting to watch any longer.

Spain
Carlos Sainz P1
Millie Norris P2
Oscar Piastri P3

Both redbulls had power issues during the race, allowing Carlos to make his way through and hold onto P1. Millie pushed him as much as she could, knowing a first win in her rookie season could be just what the world needed to see, but she fell just short. She had no complaints however because P2 in her rookie season was still something to be incredibly proud of. When she hopped out of the car, she immediately went over to congratulate Carlos on his home win, him hugging her tight, running off pure joy and adrenaline. She then went up to the mclaren parked in P3 and high fived oscar, happy for his podium.
"best career finish, well done mil!" he has said through his helmet
"thanks oscar" she said smiling.
she looked over to the other cars pulling in, and saw ollie coming over to her, his helmet and balaclava already off and in his hands.
"millie norris oh my oh my" he said, scooping her into his arms and spinning her around.
she placed her arms round his kneck and she squealed a bit, before pulling him into a tight hug.

his facial expression changed as he looked behind her.
"what?" she asked
"landos coming this way, have you spoken yet?"
she sighed
"no, it's been over a month now"
she turned around to face him, expecting him to stop as he reached her. oh was she wrong. he didn't even make eye contact, as he walked over to congratulate oscar and carlos. millie had had enough of this. she turned to ollie, who stood in front of her with a sympathetic smile on his face.
"he's a dick" she said
"i did tell you" he replied with a smirk
the two of them giggled together, before millie was whisked away for her p2 interview.

"and now for the post race interviews hosted by fernando alonso"

millie smiled, remembering how they had asked fernando to do the post race interviews at his home race. Oscar stepped up first, speaking to fernando about how physical the race was but how it was so worth it.
"it's also great to be up there with millie, i mean she's been incredible and to be in P2 in her rookie season is amazing"
millie turned around at the sound of her name and share a smile with oscar. he finished up his interviews, before it was time for millie.

"ahh millie norris, how are you pocket rocket?" fernando asked as the crown cheered.
she giggled before answering
"i'm very good nando, you?"
he chucked befire replying
"i'm very well, congratulations today, a big result. i have to say, the number 14 crossing the line in P2 is something i struggled to do"
"well i'm just better than you then clearly" she shrugged, making pretty much everyone at the track giggle.
"tell us about your race"
"starting P6 was about average for us this season, so i knew i had to try and focus on the race at hand and pushing myself to make some moves early on to put me in a better track position. ofcourse i managed to make the overtake on lando into turn one and from there it was all about tyre management but also trying to keep a good pace. towards the end i was getting close to carlos, but he was just unreal today"
"and your best career finish in formula 1, even in your rookie season, how does this feel"
"it's amazing. onwards and upwards from here"
fernando smiled at her
"i should imagine everyone is proud of you, especially lando"
millie's face dropped
"ummm. yeah i mean, i really hope he is"
she sent fernando a weak smile and he decided it was best to wrap it up. before interviewing carlos, he went over to millie and pulled her into a hug
"everything ok?"
she sent him another weak smile
"it will be"
he gave her a sceptical look but proceeded to go back to his post to interview the race winner.
——————————————————————

When she arrived back at the hotel, ollie was already in their shared room.
"hello my love" he said as she walked in
she raised her eyebrow at him
"someone's in a good mood" she then said
"how could i not be when the most beautiful girl in the world has just walked into my hotel room"
he then stood up and walked to her so he was stood directly infront of her, barely a gap between their two bodies. he placed his hands around her waist before he continued talking
"and she's all mine"
they shared a smirk before ollie dipped his head and placed his lips on hers, pulling her closer to him by the waist so the small gap between their bodies had closed. she placed her hands at the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair as he deepens the kiss. not breaking apart, he started to move her backwards so she was against the wall, completely in his control.

*knock knock*

he pulled away from her and whispered "for fucks sake" he then looked at her and smirked "that was hot" he said with a wink before moving over to the door to answer it. millie went and stood a few steps behind him.
"hey carlos" ollie said as he opened the door
"hola"
"congrats on the win today" millie said, now stepping uno view
"congrats on the p2" he smiled back "listen i've got to be quick but we are going to a club in about an hour to celebrate, you guys coming?"
ollie and millie looked at each other before looking back at carlos.
"we would love too mate" ollie said to the spaniard
"vamos! i'll message you the address. see you later"
"bye carlos"
"adios carlos"
and ollie shut the door and turned to millie
"now where were we"
"uh uh uh bearman, we have less than an hour to get ready" she said back, already looking for an outfit.
ollie gave her puppy eyes and poured at her. she laughed and walked up to him, putting her hands on his cheeks.
"come here you big baby" she said rolling her eyes as she placed a sweet kiss to his lips, before heading into the bathroom to get changed

millienorris via stories

ollie walked back into the room and stood starstruck when he saw his girlfriend in her outfit

ollie walked back into the room and stood starstruck when he saw his girlfriend in her outfit. She was stood looking in the mirror putting the finishing touches to her makeup. he went and stood directly behind her, earning a smile from her through the mirror. he gently moved away the hair that was covering her neck and exposed shoulders, before dipping his head and placing small, sweet kisses to her shoulder, everytime making his way closer and closer to her neck. she moved her head to give him more access as she smiled to herself. he then stood up straight again and put his hands round her waist, hugging her from behind as they both looked in the mirror. he leaned down and kissed her cheek as she pulled her phone out and took a photo.
"send me that" he said with a smile

"i love you ol"
"i love you mil. i always will"

olliebearman

tagged: @millienorrisliked by oscarpiastri, jakcrawford and 859,934 othersolliebearman: ❤️

liked by oscarpiastri, jakcrawford and 859,934 others
olliebearman: ❤️

view all comments

millienorris: i love you❤️