"Do you have any plans for the future?" Ji Chen asked.

"I don't have any plans for the time being, so let's go to that base with you to take a look, but I don't have a car, so I have to rub the car now." When Ming Yan said this, he looked at Ji Chen and the others with a smile, and returned to the appearance of Maitreya Buddha.

"No problem, bro." Tang Wuhua said excitedly, "We can also be regarded as having a lifelong friendship, and it is too common to say this." "

The corner of Ji Chen's mouth twitched, you are not old at all, but did you always promise to have a car so quickly?

However, his idea was not exposed, because Ming Yan and Tang Wuhua over there had already hooked up and looked like the two brothers were in a good state, and even what to eat for the next meal was about to be discussed.

Tang Wuhua: "Eh, I've eaten leaves for so long, I have to eat something normal when I get to the base!"

Ming Yan: "When you said this, I remembered that I have to take the food hidden by my uncle, and when I get to the base, I will invite you to dinner." "

After the two finished discussing, Tang Wuhua followed Ming Yan to move the materials, the physical strength of the supernatural is very good, after a while, the two moved five large bags of things out, but Ji Chen could only see that two bags were rice, one bag was flour, and the remaining two bags could not see what it was, it seemed that it should be some ingredients and snacks and the like, because Tang Wuhua was still holding a pickled pepper chicken foot in his hand and nibbling on it.

But a monk collecting such a thing as pickled pepper chicken feet, Ji Chen was really drunk.

However, Akihiko explained in a serious way that these things came back smoothly when Hengzhi went out after the end of the world, not that he violated the vows without authorization before the end of the world, and the matter was urgent, he will soon turn 20 years old, and now he happens to be vulgar.

After he finished speaking, he also took out a chicken foot and gnawed it happily.

The corner of Ji Chen's mouth twitched, and he felt that if Ming Yan was not the kind of person who was wise and foolish, he must be a senior second product who was deeply hidden.

"I finally ate human food," Tang Wuhua suddenly shouted with teary eyes, and then he turned his head to look at Chu Yunting pitifully: "You don't know, in the days without you, how miserable I lived, I couldn't even eat an apple." "

However, the male god did not show sympathy for him, but said without expression: "Many people outside can't eat apples, what are you wronged about." "

His words seemed to stunned Tang Wuhua, and he looked at Chu Yunting in disbelief: "I didn't expect that you would change your mind after people left you in such a short time," saying that, he looked at Ji Chen again, with a sad face, "It must be this person who took away your attention and made you not love me!" "

Ji Chen: "..." I felt like I wanted to beat him up.

But Chu Yunting didn't pay attention to him, but turned his head silently Ji Chen's head and said to him gently: "Leave him alone, he is like this." "

Ji Chen felt that Chu Yunting's appearance seemed to make him more shy than Tang Wuhua's words, not to mention that Tang Wuhua on the side also looked at the two of them with an expression of 'you really have □□'.

His ears quietly reddened, fortunately, Tang Wuhua did not say anything after receiving a threatening look from Chu Yunting, but focused on eating chicken feet, and after nibbling on a chicken foot, he was not satisfied, and took one out of his pocket and continued to nibble.