Chu Yunting quickly climbed the stairs layer after layer, and finally arrived at the closed doorway, he looked at Ji Chen behind him, and saw that Ji Chen had finished arming himself, and even the little Li Ye was holding a small dagger in his hand, before he nodded and pushed open the heavy door of the folding fan.

Unexpectedly, there were no ice knives and frost swords and intrigues expected by Ji Chen and the others, and there was only one fat monk in the silent Buddhist hall, who was looking at them with a smile at the moment.

"I don't know if the donor is coming, and I miss the welcome." The fat monk said with a smile, looking like a Maitreya Buddha.

But in this ancient temple, as the only living person who has his head outcropped, he is very strange in itself.

Ji Chen even thought that this person would not be a murderous maniac, and killed all the original people in the temple.

He shook his head vigorously, shaking the thought to the back of his mind.

"The master is polite, but I don't know why the temple is so deserted today?" The hall was silent for a moment before Chu Yunting's cold voice sounded.

If you don't want the current context, then this dialogue is really like the daily dialogue before the end times.

"How can it be deserted? The benefactor may follow me to the back of the temple, where my temple pilgrims live. After the fat monk finished speaking, he made a gesture of invitation.

Ji Chen looked at him suspiciously. How is this so much like a set?

Chu Yunting did not answer, but stepped forward, the coercion of the fourth-level supernatural on his body was fully opened, and the fat monk couldn't bear to retreat straight back, sitting on the ground with one butt, and the feet facing the sky were very embarrassed.

Well, the image of the worldly noble man is completely ruined now, there is no need to pretend anymore.

"I didn't expect the donor to be really hidden." The fat monk didn't have a scowl on his face, but he still had that smile, "That little benefactor, come and pull me, the poor monk is too fat and can't get up a little." He pointed at Ji Chen and said.

Ji Chen looked at the fat monk sitting on the ground in front of him and pretending not to get up, and almost didn't laugh out loud.

Although I don't know what purpose the monk in front of me has, it feels quite fun for such a fat piece to sit on the ground and twist from time to time.

But he did not immediately step forward, joke, he is not a fool, if he goes to help this monk, he will be taken hostage if he does not do well.

But Chu Yunting in front of him glanced at Ji Chen, his eyes paused, and then he stepped forward to pull this fat monk up.

A trace of surprise crossed Ji Chen's eyes, although he had always believed in the male god unconditionally, how could the male god take risks? And how is this matter so strange, Chu Yunting will not have the kindness to pull the fat monk up!

Ji Chen felt that since he came to this ancient temple, his brain capacity was not enough.

But fortunately, the fat monk was dragged up by Chu Yunting, and there were no conspiracies such as those bitter meat schemes that Ji Chen secretly pondered in his heart.

After the fat monk got up, he still looked at Chu Yunting with a complaining little look, and his eyes revealed the accusation of "you are so rude". This time, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting, along with Li Ye, twitched the corners of their mouths.

"Benefactor, have you not seen the living people in this temple?" The fat monk still said with a noble face.

"Stop talking nonsense, lead the way ahead." Chu Yunting said lightly, and the fat monk's superior face was choked at once.