But fortunately, they were leaving, and I don't know why, Ji Chen felt that if he continued to follow this gang, he would definitely become a moth.

Ji Chen hummed a small song and Chu Yunting embarked on a journey to collect materials together, although it felt a pity to give up the daily necessities of the department store, but there were too many people over there, if they cleaned up the zombies, they would definitely face disputes and various entanglements for those materials, it was better to make a fortune in a muffled voice.

The car kept driving to the outskirts of the city, and after leaving the city, Ji Chen could feel that the plants on both sides of the road were more active, including many alien plants, but these alien plants did not actively attack them, 001 explained that as a growth system of aliens, unless the alien plants turned out to hate humans and hate society or had a conflict of interest with him, they generally did not attack them.

Ji Chen touched his chin, if it was really 001 who said so, then he had some deep hatred with the grass in the community to let it risk his life to attack him.

Forget it, don't want to.

The car drove for about an hour and a half before driving to the outskirts of the city, where the grain depot was located in the east of D City, and it was probably such a long distance from the base where the garrison was now located, and it was already afternoon when they arrived, and in the distance, two groups of soldiers could be seen patrolling back and forth around the grain depot.

Chu Yunting gestured to Ji Chen, and Ji Chen hid behind the grass and saw Chu Yunting quickly approaching the grain warehouse.

This is their plan, first let the high-strength Chu Yunting investigate the truth, because Chu Yunting's level is high and strong, so it should be possible to conceal those at most second-level superpowers in the army under the deliberate concealment. When the time is ripe, take Ji Chen in to load the grain.

The waiting time is always very slow, Ji Chen feels that Chu Yunting has not come back after walking for a long time, in order not to be discovered by the superpowers, the place where he is hiding is still quite far from the grain warehouse, and he can't see how the situation is now, although he knows that Chu Yunting's strength can probably crush them, Ji Chen still can't help but worry.

The hands on the watch walked slowly, and at about five o'clock in the afternoon, Chu Yunting returned wearing a military uniform.

"Are you in a hurry?" He laughed and said, "I found something very interesting. "

Ji Chen hurriedly asked, it turned out that although this grain depot is now guarded by the army, the guarded army is not a group, the former head of the D City Military District failed to awaken and became a zombie, and now the two deputies are reorganizing the team to prepare for leadership. This grain depot is also part of their scramble. The defenders inside each side have about 10 level 0 powers, 5 first-level powers, one second-level powerhouse, and a number of ordinary people, and at 8 o'clock in the evening, the garrison here will change shifts.

No wonder the grain depot side seems to be poorly guarded, but in fact, the two second-level superpowers can already be regarded as a large lineup in the early days of the end times.

"I think we can wait until the evening to create some chaos, and then let the fortune tree get smaller and get in and steal the food." This idea was only thought of by Ji Chen after it got dark, now that it was dark, the fortune tree could become as small as a leaf, and it was easy to get in through the crack of the door without being discovered, unlike the two big living people who could only pick the lock if they wanted to enter.

"Can your fortune tree get smaller?" Chu Yunting looked at the green fortune tree on Ji Chen's wrist in surprise, and the fortune tree twisted his body shyly.