Ji Chen looked out the door and found that there was a group of people running towards the department store outside, the number of people was about ten, it looked like students, the people in the house heard their shouts, no one moved, only the short man who just opened the door for them gave Zhao Xin another look, saw Zhao Xin nodded slightly, and then opened the door, and a group of young people outside the door rushed in.

Ji Chen used his third-level spiritual power to ensure that he saw a skinny girl in the team who was secretly pushed by the girl next to him and was squeezed to the end of the team, almost falling into the mouth of the zombie who was chasing after him. However, the girl's body was still full of dexterity, and finally rolled in without risk.

The skinny girl kept her head down after rolling in, but a strong resentment burst out of her eyes.

Zhao Xin still received the gang very warmly, and learned from their exchanges that the gang were local K University students, they were singing KTV nearby when it was dark that day, and after it suddenly got dark, they heard the broadcast on TV and thought it was just an astronomical event, they were ready to sing all night, two large bags of money were paid, there was still a long time, and they did not go back to school.

As a result, in the afternoon, a few classmates around them were inexplicably unconscious, when there was already some chaos outside, and some people took the opportunity to rob and other things were disclosed one after another on the school forum, these students could not unify the caliber of whether it was time to go back to school and have been deadlocked, called the hospital emergency number, but the phone was busy, and finally did not wait until dark, all the students fainted. When I woke up, I found that some of my classmates turned into zombies eating people, fortunately, several of them were from the school's sanda club, and they were neat, and they escaped all the way here from KTV after defeating the zombies.

However, there were only eight of the forty or so students left in the two classes.

Speaking of this, one of the girls couldn't help but sob.

The leader of this group of people is a tall and handsome boy named Chen Yu, I heard that it turned out to be the vice president of the school's sanda club, this way, thanks to his protection, the gang fled here.

Zhao Xin treated Chen Yu very affectionately, and his gentle tone like a parent appeased the group of students very well. But Ji Chen always felt that this person was not as friendly as he seemed on the surface.

The group of students looked embarrassed, Chen Yu and Zhao Xin chatted for a while, and Zhao Xin let them find a place to rest in the department store by themselves. But don't go upstairs, because the zombies upstairs haven't been cleaned up yet.

Just as the students were looking for a place to settle, the two people sent by Zhao Xin to the opposite side to inquire about intelligence returned.

Those two people truthfully explained to Zhao Xin the situation of the autumn breeze sweeping away the leaves in the supermarket opposite, and these two people were obviously very bold, and even went to the store next door to investigate.

Zhao Xin listened to the narrative of these two people, and knew the bottom of his heart, although there was less food left in the supermarket, but he couldn't stand that there were no zombies in it, if he could get all those materials, it would be better than nothing. You must know that although he guarded this department store, he only cleaned up the first floor, and there was only one KFC on the first floor, two selling cakes, two selling snacks and a few selling snacks, and these things were simply too few for more than 20 people to eat.

However, it was almost noon, and this matter was still planned in the long run, and it was best to let those students move with them. Not only can I share some risks, but I may also be able to pick up these young people who do not know the world.