At the same time, the zombie on the opposite side inexplicably crashed to the ground, the head and body were directly separated, and the head with cyan lines rolled to Ji Chen's feet, although Ji Chen had a certain degree of adaptability to the end times, he still involuntarily wanted to vomit when he saw this scene.

But he immediately thought, how could this second-level zombie suddenly fall?

Why did the ending come so suddenly, my friends and I haven't reacted yet.

I thought I was going to fight 100 rounds Σ(⊙▽⊙"a.

"Chu... Brother Chu, what's going on? Ji Chen stammered and asked.

"It made a spiritual attack on you just now," Chu Yunting took a closer look at Ji Chen, and saw that he had nothing abnormal before letting go, he didn't expect that this zombie was quite smart, and knew that it was going to start from Xiao Chen, who was weaker, but it didn't know that the dragon had counterscales, and it died when touched, "Just now I sensed that it was going to attack you, but I didn't have time to stop it, so I had to kill it directly." He explained.

Well, Ji Chen pouted, he forgot that the person in front of him seemed to be a level four awakener. It was also that zombie who was unlucky enough to meet Chu Yunting, otherwise when the second awakening may be upgraded again, it may be able to become the zombie leader level.

Wait, he remembered that the zombie head above the first level had a crystal nucleus, right?

Ji Chen took the metal knife and brutally opened the zombie's head, and the loss of white brain pulp flowed all over the ground, and an even more disgusting smell came over. Ji Chen endured the * that was about to vomit, and finally found a hexagonal transparent crystal on the head of the zombie.

He took out a pair of gloves from the space and put them on, pulled out the small crystal, and showed it to Chu Yunting very proudly: "Brother Chu, you see, it really makes sense in the novel, the zombie head really has a crystal nucleus!" "

Chu Yunting kept watching his movements and found that he had really dug out a crystal nucleus, and he was also very surprised in his heart, at this time Ji Chen released the cactus, and the cactus with thick leaves was very understanding and watered the crystal nucleus mixed with brain pulp.

Soon, the crystal nucleus was cleaned, and under the light of the basement, the hexagonal crystal nucleus shone brightly, emitting a shallow halo, like a perfect work of art.

Chu Yunting took the crystal nucleus handed over by Ji Chen and looked carefully, this crystal nucleus was exactly the same shape as the one in his head. However, his crystal nucleus is milky white, but this one is transparent.

After looking at it for a while, he could only feel that the crystal nucleus was full of energy, but he didn't know how to absorb this energy change, so he handed the crystal nucleus to Ji Chen.

But Ji Chen didn't want to live or die, although 001 just told him that this level 2 crystal nucleus could be exchanged for 100 energy coins, but this is the trophy of the male god, he is not a greedy and cheap person!

Aren't you really because you think that there will be a lot of crystal nuclei in the future, so don't you care about this one now?

Chu Yunting looked at his shining eyes and felt the heart in his chest beat faster.

He took a deep look at Ji Chen and put away the crystal nucleus.

There is a vague ambiguity in the air.

But Ji Chen is a rough nerve, not affected by Chu Yunting's affectionate eyes at all, and after a while, he jumped alive again to collect the things in the cold storage, ten minutes later, after the sweep, Chu Yunting took Ji Chen to the small door connected to the supermarket and the next store, went in and collected all the zombies and materials in the store, and the two people came out of the supermarket again, ready to go to the opposite department store.