The enchanting powers awakened by the few remaining peony flowers can confuse those below the same level and make them mentally trance; The cactus who has not returned from going out awakens the water system power, which is a mobile reservoir, and this guy seems to be gifted and born with divine power; There is also a small prickly ball that awakens the ability to attack, and it is said that it can shoot small prickly prickly balls in a row like a pea shooter.

Therefore, Ji Chen raised so many plants, and only one of the supernatural abilities that evolved the long-range attack system fell ...

This makes Ji Chen how to be the boss who followed the little brother to pick up crystal nuclei.

It's really heart-wrenching to think about. Ji Chen was in a trance for a long time, only to recognize the cruel reality in front of him, and in desperation, he spent 1000 energy coins to exchange for a first-class metal knife for self-defense, although the level of the first level is relatively low, but this metal knife looks much better than those sold on the Internet, I hope that Xu can use this knife to kill all sides!

He cheered himself up again, then took the binoculars and looked into the distance, where the unit he lived in was just aside, so he could clearly see that on both sides of the sidewalk of the community, there were dozens of shriveled monsters, and these former human compatriots had become defeated by the source of evolution. Their eyes were dull, their skin was dry, and their entire bodies were glowing with a strange blue-black color, one by one, like walking corpses, moving mechanically and slowly on the road.

Thinking that those who lived with them might have become the rations of these wandering zombies, Ji Chen felt malice from this world.

Moreover, the flower beds in the community are obviously different from some of the plants in the lawn, the branches and leaves have become larger, and the green color is very scary.

However, 001 said that there are not very powerful mutant plants in the community, and those with large leaves are not necessarily mutated, but are just affected by the source of evolution, and the real mutation is just a few plants.

He was hesitating whether to face these bleak zombies as a warrior or snag in the house waiting for the male god to come downstairs when he heard a sound like claws rubbing metal outside the door.

Chirping...... Chirping...... chirping

Ji Chen's courage withered all of a sudden, okay!

He used to be just a small otaku in a peaceful society, programming and playing games every day, and he didn't even kill a chicken, but now he has to face a zombie who has just transformed from a hot person, and there is a risk of assimilation after being scratched and his skin is broken, even if he has made countless psychological preparations, he is still very apprehensive.

But reality does not allow him to hesitate, he looks out from the 2020 upgraded panoramic cat's eye, and sees this dedicated zombie striking the door that he thought was very strong after reinforcement, long black nails scratched marks on the door, although the traces are not deep, but this friction sound is as uncomfortable as scratching people's hearts, and, squeaking down, who knows if it will attract more friends?

So he can't wait any longer! Ji Chen tried to calm his body and mind, although his personality was a little cowardly, but there was also a deep determination and impulse hidden under the cowardice!

Ji Chen held the metal knife tightly, slammed the door open, the zombies outside the door smelled of living people, like bees seeing honey rushed towards Ji Chen, suddenly facing such a terrifying humanoid monster, Ji Chen suddenly stiffened in place, it seemed to be back a month ago, the rumbling car sound was close to his ears, but he couldn't dodge.

"Master, cut off his head!"

001's anxious voice sounded in his mind, Ji Chen suddenly came back to his senses, at this time the zombie was less than an arm's length away from him, but fortunately, for some reason, the zombie's movement seemed to be inexplicably slowed down, which made Ji Chen not attacked in his stunned time. At this time, Ji Chen, who was extremely nervous, finally exerted his strength of the third level of physical art, and his hand rose and fell, and he cut off the zombie's head with one sword!

The severed head of the zombie rolled to the ground, smashing a dull sound on the floor, and the headless corpse fell with a bang, and dark red mucus that seemed to be blood flowed from the neck, emitting a fishy smell in the room.

Ji Chen finally couldn't help it, closed the door, ran to the toilet and vomited.

It seems that if you want to face the end times, you really need to adapt to the process.

"Master, you reacted so slowly just now, it's too shameful, if it weren't for the little peony helping you just now, you would probably have had close contact with the zombies."

001's bun voice swirled in Ji Chen's groggy head again, but Ji Chen was no longer able to spit on him.

The zombies that fell in the living room made him realize very clearly: the end of the world is really coming, zombies can be headshot, and human life may already be cheap.

From this moment on, all the laws and three views are about to be rewritten, and in the next ten years of life, for the safety of his life, he can only abandon all his timidity and fiercely face those ugly zombies.

Because even if he hugged the male god's lap, he clearly knew that in this world, others have never been obliged to take care of him, and no one can always help anyone for free. The darkness of the end times can devour all those weak souls.

Please understand that it is so deep.

Because you don't understand the friends who haven't come through! qaq/(tot)/~~ Killing zombies is not only a technical job, and when he thought of such an ugly thing that turned out to be a person, Ji Chen felt that his whole person was not good! Bookmaker Bar Novel Network novel network novels are the most complete, the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network, present it immediately! In order to facilitate the next reading, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Recommended reading: "President Daddy is super powerful" "The Strongest Healer" "The Cold Gate" "Shinto Danzun" "Daddy's Literary Life" "Foodie from Another World" "Super Wizard" Super Immortal Academy "The Great Song General Gate" "The Strongest Sword God of Rebirth" "Urban Super Doctor" "The Court of the Great Wei" "Journey to the West: Through the Heavens" "Devouring the Sky" "The Strongest Shopkeeper in History"

←: Chapter 10: Awakening

Return to the Apocalyptic Super Redemption System catalog

→: Chapter 12: After the First Kill

Latest Update: "My Seven Sisters Fall Beautifully" "The Complete Guide to the Crossing of the Northern Song Dynasty" "Age of Blood Mist" "Stars in the Heavens" "Northern Song Dynasty Crossing Guide Zhu Ming's Novel" "The Age of Reverse Current Innocence" "Reborn as King" "Doomsday City" "Northern Song Dynasty Crossing Guide Zhu Ming Ending" "The First Immortal of Kendo" "The White Lotus of the World of Honors" "The Novel of the Northern Song Dynasty Crossing Guide" "Return to the Last Days of Heaven Luo Feather " "Northern Song Dynasty Crossing Guide Novel Uncut Free Reading" "Why does the three-body problem write women so badly" "From the Flesh Mortal Fetus to the Male Protagonist of the Smashed Planet" 《Web Novel Recommendation》 "The Demon Hunter" "TV series playing pig and eating tiger" "Destiny Out of Horse Immortal 2" "Girlfriend Game" "Destiny Out of Ma Xian 2 Shen Nan" "Zombie Comics" "Heavenly Destiny Out of Maxian 2 Wu Banxian" "Wind Rising Dragon City" Dark Summoner "Su Chen Luo Tianfei devouring the ancient emperor latest free" "Urban Energy" "I Have a Sword Ahead of Update" 《Guomao Futures》

2018 © shukeba.com Chapter 11 - The Beginning of the End of the World|Chapter 12 of the Apocalyptic Super Exchange System|Bookmaker Bar Novel Network (shukeba.com).

If you don't see the latest chapter, please visit: Bookshop's Fiction Network (PC Version)