After a short while, Jungkook let go of him. Taehyung looked amazed, out of breath but a small smile crept on his face.

"I never kissed Tannie like this before." Taehyung said, hiding his face on the other's chest. His head then rumbled with the General's roaring laughter.

" No, you cannot kiss him like this. Well, you cannot kiss anybody but me like this. It's not even a kiss, Tae. The real kiss involves a lot more things than this." Jungkook informed and hugged him closer.

" Tae, can I ask you something?" He continued when he got a happy nod.
" Aren't you comfortable enough to let the bindings go and live freely with your identity?" He asked.

" I...am.. but when I get dressed, I feel something about me isn't normal so I end up concealing them. I'm sorry." Taehyung said in small voice.

"Oh why are you sorry for? I totally get it. You can take your time or if you want I can help to make you like them in my own way." Jungkook said confidently.

"How?"

"By giving them a lot of Tannie kisses" He whispered. Taehyung felt like an electric beam passed right through his spine. He shuddered a bit at the thought of Jungkook taking his breast in those big palm and licking it strip by strip. His nipples pinched in mere anticipation.

But,

A slipper flew to them and hit Jungkook's head making him groan. The guerrilla attack was followed by a coherent shout.

" Stop sniffing around my brother, you pervert. Now head back inside." Jin’s sound pierced through them, separating each other.

They headed inside with happy giddiness surrounding both males.

■■■■■■■■■

"You are okay?" Jungkook asked Taehyung while placing the tiffin boxes, seokjin had packed for them.

"I will miss them." Taehyung said in a small voice and retreated to sleep, cuddling the pillows. Jungkook fiddled with the other's silky hair and kissed his forehead.

" I have a meeting with my parents. So I will leave now. But im afraid you need to wake up soon and join me." Taehyung tiredly hummed and drifted to sleep.

Jungkook quietly walked out of their room and approached the girl who has been waiting for him. They hugged for a moment and both of them approached the chamber belonging to the General's parents and former king and queen.

"Long live." Jungkook and Lady Julia greeted them together. Upon the reply, they sat on their respective places. There were a number of people in the chamber. Mr and Mrs. Jeon, King Jeon Eunwoo and the Queen, Jeon Eunhee.( Jungkook's elder brother and his wife) Lady Amelia who was unchaperoned in the absence of their elder brother and the court astrologer. Some of the other courtesans and helpers are also assembled at the backside.

" Jungkook, I might have to make sure that you have heard the alliance which was brought forward by us." Jungkook nodded, remembering the letter he had got while he was at the cottage.

The letter was sent by Julia to Jungkook addressing the alliance going to form between them and the General. The Queen mother asked Amelia's hand for Jungkook. He was shivering with anger at the news and replied with the information of his return. He didn't say anything to Taehyung or Jimin but to the others. He only wanted to take Suga with him but Hoseok and of course Taehyung glued in. Even though it was very difficult for Taehyung to leave his brothers' side, he couldn't really think of a day without seeing his bunny koo. Before leaving, Seokjin asked Taehyung about taking and having Jungkook seriously, as an answer the latter gave a shy but willing smile to his brother. The same confirming smile was reciprocated by him to the General Jeon Jungkook when he looked back at his man's brother. With the respectful nod, Jungkook is more than sure how to take care of the matter of marriage proposal at hand.