a quickey (smut)

Context: Y/N and I.N have been needy the whole day and leave it up to the two highschool kids that live together in a apartment, date eachother, and have sex once a week to make it incredibly fun but quick.

Me and I.N hurried home as we were incredibly needy for eachother and as soon as we got into the house I.N picked me up and started making out with me. He pressed my back against the wall while a bolge started becoming more apparent in his skinny jeans. 

We made out passionately while I.N the walks to our shared bedroom and sits on the bed with me on his lap still while making out passionately with my hands all tangled in his hair and his hands gripping my ass from under my skirt.

I moan from the intense feeling of his hands and his lips combined on me. I started unbuttoning I.N's shirt while moving it off of his shoulders leaving it falling down from his arms and off his body.

I.N took the shirt and threw it to god knows where and starts quickly undoing my shirt sliding it off of me without struggling. I start undoing his belt while grinding up against his dick. Purposely stratiling him so he gets even more harder to make our sex hopefully longer.

As soon as he gets his dick out he immediately pushed my PaInTiEs to the side and slam his dick in me. Without any lube or a condom which isn't commen for us because we fuck so much that we ran out of condoms.

I.N puts his hands on my waist and starts moving me up and down making me ride him and of course I start moving up and down also. My tits bouncing up and down softly but enough for him to feel so he immediately takes one in his mouth and starts sucking on it while I'm riding him. With him sucking my tit and his dick in me is enough to make me moan.

"Ahh baby~", i moan while making my pace faster while riding his dick.

He picks me up with his dick still inside me and puts my back on the bed making sure that my legs are open freely so he can see my body as he thrusts in and out of me roughly and slowly.

"F-faster", I moan out and he immediately fastens his pace making me get pounded and my brain starts to fog up as he does it so fast.

The sound of skin slapping and moans is coming out of our room. The sounds of screams and the phrase "you like that baby?", and, "Harder daddy!", is heard from our room, as per usual.

He goes faster which is now way to much for me to handle and I start to feel that knot in my stomach snapping with every single thrust and pound in my body as it moves up and down with I.N holding my waist tightly while praising me.

"Baby your so good for me."..."ah baby your so tight."..."you take me so well it makes me want to fuck you all night."...

Multiple cusses fall from both me and I.N's mouth as were mid fuck. He can see his dick moving in and out of me which makes him go faster and harder, going deeper with every thrust.

"Ah fuck I'm gonna cum! Harder please!", escapes my mouth as I'm reaching my most pleasurable point.

"Baby I am to, go ahead and I'll finish after you." , I.N says while going faster while we both desperately chase down our orgasms.

I let out a loud moan and at the same time I.N let's out a loud groan as I feel his dick twitching and the warmth of his cum fills my body. He keeps thrusting in me so we both ride out our orgasm's as his cum is going deeper into me.

Soon I.N stops thrusting and takes his dick out of my now red pussy from how hard he fucked me and he lays down next to me while caressing my hair.

"You did so well for me baby" , I.N says while we're both panting.

"I love you so much jagi" , i say while trying to catch my breath from the previous events of seconds ago.

After a few minutes I.N picks me up and runs the bathtub faucet for us to both get in. When we both get in I.N has his arms wrapped around my waist while the water is splashing down our body's and the mirrors are slowly fogging up.

I feel small kisses and bites get softly planted on my shoulders and neck. After a bit he gives me a hickey and takes shampoo and starts washing the sweat out of it and I do the same for him while we kiss every once and awhile because we're facing eachother.

His blue hair making a way to my hands as I softly rub the shampoo into his hair while softly planting kisses on his torso.

After 30 minutes or so we both get out and is done with aftercare but I.N goes into our closet and picks out 2 black sweatshirts, 2 gray pares of sweatpants, and undergarments for both of us.

We get changed and then I.N picked me up bridal style and softly carries me to the living room so he can change the sheets on the bed.

After about 4 minutes he walks back into the living room and smile's at me while picking me up and laying a soft kiss on my forehead.

He brings me back to the bed room and when we enter there's a soft scent of a warm apple mixed with cinnamon. (I'm currently referring to the candle autumn in the park and it's made by Yankee candle).

I.N softly lays me in the bed and lays next to me while the soft sound of the TV plays in the background.

I lay my head on his chest and look up at him while I give him a soft kiss.

"Thank you baby." , i say in a calm tone and with a soft smile on my face.

"Your welcome my love" , I.N softly speaks with a calm voice and a soft smile as always.

We fall asleep while cuddling with eachother and hold eachother in our grasps the whole night, feeling finally at peace knowing that the next two weeks there's no school.

I fall asleep that night knowing that I have the best boyfriend in the world and we're probably gonna grow old together and live a loving, happy, relationship.

I.N falls asleep that night knowing that he has his favorite person in his arms and the love of his life that he plans to propose to when they have a steady job and are ready to get married and have a family.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, it's been a while since I wrote a long story and it's the first time I wrote a smut with I.N so I thought I'd do it today because I was gonna update today but I got sidetracked.

Word count: 1198