cat hybrid

Cat hybrid- Lee know

------------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n's pov)

I was walking on the sidewalk coming back home from the convince store and I heard a meow. I looked at the road and saw a little kitten in the middle of the road. I immediately went and picked it up and took it home with me.

"Well what happened to you little one?" I stupidly asked the cat knowing it can't fucking talk.

"Meow" the cat snuggled into my arms.

"Errrm,umm, you hungry?"

"Meow" the cat looked up at me immediately.

"Humen food or cat food?" I held out one hand for each option, the cat chose cat food.

I get up and walk to my kitchen get a plate and a can of fancy feast because my brother was over with his cat and left some cans at my place and I go back to my room then give the kitten the food.

"Meow" the cat preached and went to eat the food, I just watched the little creature eat not knowing what to think of it.

After the cat finishes I picked up it's plate and went to clean it, the cat followed me out to my kitchen and jumped on the counter watching me and swating at the water.

"Your not afraid of water are you?", I ask the cat not knowing what to think of now.

"Mrowwwwwww!!!!!!", The cat fucking scares the shit out me by the sudden noise.

"What?!", I say now annoyed.

The cat hops down from the counter and rubs around my legs. I finished washing whatever the hell I was washing. (I quite frankly forgot)

I picked up the little gremlin and took him back to my room. (Let's just say it's a boy because..)

"Shall we name you?", I look at the cat and he crawls onto my lap going to lay on it.

"meow", the cat says not knowing what I expected because it's not like it's a humen being.

"Mmmm how about Minho?", The cat looks up at me immediately," Minho, yes?", The cat puts it two legs on my chest.

The main reason to why I named him Minho is because there's this boy at my school that I literally love though he doesn't know who I am even though we are literally in all of the same classes!!!! Anyways moving on.

I go to take a shower and shit (not implying actual shit) for like 30 minutes and stuff because yea.

(Lee knows pov)

I turn to a human because y/n is in the shower.  She named me Minho it's my actual name even though I go by Lee know. I looked around her room and then I hear the shower turn off so I immediately go back to being a cat and sit on her bed patiently waiting for her to come back, my beloved girl that doesn't think I know her but I do.

(Y/n's pov)

I dried my hair and thought of the possibility of Lee know was actually my cat Minho, I know it sounds crazy but Lee knows real name is Minho and this cat just randomly showed up out of nowhere. though I just push off the stupid thought off and go out now being ready for bed but I ofc have to read my new book that is quite frankly so good. (It ends with us).

(Lee knows pov)

Y/n finally came out and went on her bed while reading a book so I crawled up to her pillow and sat next to her head while reading the book to. Yes I can read words when I'm a cat.

I look around her room alot and it's so cool because it looks basically like a tomboys dorm

Yes, yes I said tomboy, was I lieing, most likely not. I kinda wanted to show her myself without being a cat.

(Y/n's pov)

I looked at Minho and I knew it right away, it was Lee know from school, I was honestly flabbergasted by this.

"Lee know?", I say still looking at my book.

"Meow", the cat said looking at me and sitting on my chest.

"You are, aren't you?", I say raising a eyebrow at the cat.

The cat nods and I sigh, "I knew it", I wonder if he even knew who I am but I guess he does now

------------------------------------------------------------------please tell me if you want a part two because it's 3:34 am where I am and I'm honestly exhausted.

I've made edits on Grammer
Word count: 762